1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Donator Change

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Baby Fat, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew

Andrew True Hunter

Dec 14, 2014
    Male
    6:44 AM
    Andrew
    Assassin
    Opposites
    You fucking hit the nail dead on Sara. IT's all priorities, and when people choose the wrong priorities, they complain that others that did that they are pay 2 winning.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Animate

Animate Timer

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    9:44 AM
    Donut
    I/L Mage
    JSquad
    yes. so much yes.

3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    9:44 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Ha. I thank thee for basically typing everything that I was about to type. Saved me some finger energy.

4. Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    3:44 PM
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    You should be able to buy permanent versions of all cosmetic items with donor cash, that's it.

5. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jun 15, 2015
    Male
    8:44 AM
    Not sure if people would want to buy permanent NX for IRL money though; you can vote every 24 hours for 5k NX, so by the time your NX expires you it won't be that big of an investment in your NX clothes in the larger scope.
    I guess if you're HP washing and every little reset counts it's something to consider though.

6. Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    Yes, and I don't see why people wouldn't want it, it's not pay2win. It's more like pay2keepyourclotheslonger.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TweedleDeem

TweedleDeem Orange Mushroom

Jun 24, 2015
    8:44 AM
    Twedle
    Priest
    Evolution
    So you're implying people want pay 2 win stuff?

Edit jk I'm sleepy.

8. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    7:44 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    It would definitely be appealing to those who plan to use the same nx indefinitely.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I am moving this to rejected for the time being.

If money grew to trees and we could pay the dedi alone this would be a donation free server. This isn't the case and the dedi is expensive, so donations are open. Navi already learnt that I am really anti donation person simply due to fact I hate donation benefits, every single one them, because it separate users from each other, which is not what my goal of this server is. You donate because you support the server, which is what we call a donation. You do not donate for benefits, although that's the common theme in Maple servers these days.

Blame it on the fact that the previous server I've played before Legends was a 100% donation free server, which a lot of people appreciated back over there, because it shows the owner runs the server due to dedication, not to get in some cash and than shut down few months later.

Now before you go crazy, I love all of you that donated to support the server, I really do. Thanks to you guys we now run on an extremely powerful server that is extremely stable, while before we run on a VPS that had 1 GB mem. Thanks to you guys we now run on a 32 GB mem dedi server, and I love you guys very much for it, and your reward is a better server.

The new .wz update will include some new items, and hopefully with the updates we are enable to change Cash Shop items much easier than ever before, but more info on that at a later date, since its still in testing state.

Once again thanks all for donating, but right now besides adding new donor items in Cash Shop I have no interest to add more features, which may or may not change in future.

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.