1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Donor Perm Pet Extension

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Foxes, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Foxes

Foxes Dark Stone Golem

Sep 2, 2019
    5:20 AM
    Similar to water of life, allow the user to use donor cash to extend the life of a non permanent pet (e.g., standard vc or event pets) permanently. Since there are already permanent donor pets, this shouldn't break any non cosmetic donor to win concerns. Would just be nice to have a set of perma shibes / hallow cats.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    1:20 AM
    Arent event pets already permanent? They just turn back into dolls when they expire and you needa pop a water of life on them, its not that big of a deal to refresh every 90 days is it?

3. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    8:20 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    save 10 euros trust me.. i regret spending 30 on pets that i don't even use now..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Foxes

Foxes Dark Stone Golem

Sep 2, 2019
    If all the pets were acquired on the same day, that requires what, 3.1k nx each? Most users will have to wait for 2+ days to be able to refresh that for all 3. On top of the fact that the 11k - 16k in other pet utility equips could expire on or around the same time. Also some users just want the flexibility of being able to switch out pets without having to spend extra vote cash.

5. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    not all event pets have pet equipment (7 upgrade slots) available anyway, like valentine's mouse. also event pets being perm, thats a v bold statement mate, when ure not part of the admin team, lets not jump to assumptions just yet.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    ?????????????? I was also talking about pets, not pet equipment. Another thing is pet equipment is also permanent.

Uradumbass.png

7. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    Well when you consider a Long term pet or a pet that is worth your effort getting, you have to also consider upgrading the slots for either HP/Speed/Jump stats. So I don't see why waste the time collecting exchanges just to get a pet without wearable equipment (not in cash shop) to upgrade for additional bonus.

Also I don't see why you disagree with my above comment, you salty? I was just stating facts

8. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    Donor pets are permanent, they do NOT expire and you do NOT have to buy a water of life for them. When it says "90 days of magic" in the Cash shop in the donate section, they actually do not expire/die

• Like Like x 1
  9. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    Thanks for the info bro, let's keep this thread focused on the initial question(normal nx pets included) and not just event pets, thanks everyone

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    Breaking news: Regular NX pets are also permanent, local shitposter also claps back.

658904124519219220.png

Mouse.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner