1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dont surrender when you love the game!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoEarth, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. NoEarth

NoEarth Slime

Dec 27, 2019
    Male
    Belize
    3:25 AM
    NoEarth
    F/P Mage
    GooD.
    7ED35EF0-E35C-44BF-A4B2-CB53C381A428.jpeg GB-international transferred to GB-Philippines day.. 2003-2010
    DD32EA60-6A24-4368-84D0-F260B847CD46.png Gunbound Canada days 2013-

460836C0-9545-4F56-AC9B-2F98182F75D0.jpeg Gunbound Origins finally 2019-

Here is my timeline of playing gunbound a pure clean honest gamer since the opening GB-international in the early 2000's and then bought my mobius to transfer to GB-Philippines I dream to be a dragon but I have no time and resources and I have to finised my studies as a nurse. I never used aimbot/hack I just fascinated by the game I study windcharts online,study how the delay works. A clean gamer never mammoth or boost. I stock on using mage because for me its the most balance mobile but dont count me out I know your favorite mobiles too. Present times I get what I wanted thanks to GM Kim for giving us gamers to continue the game we love... NoEarth

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.