1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Doubt about the votes

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Canedaro, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Canedaro

Canedaro Mano

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    1:59 PM
    Chapulin
    Priest
    Good. I am new in the maple I have been playing approximately 1 week with my brother, excellent community and expectacular server. My question is the voting system I have observed that they have given a lot of ban to the users for abusing the votes and in my clan they have told me that I can not vote from the same connection 2 times and neither by mobile network the problem is that this week my brother and I believe that we have broken that rule because we play with the same connection and I vote for the pc and the phone or sometimes we wait 24 hours and so we also alternate pc sometimes I play on your pc and the one in mine ... other times we played in my father's house and we voted in his connection so I do not know if this can really be explained to me as this is already I'm lvl 47 and the lvl 31 and we do not want to continue going up if we are likely to be banned I await your response.

My account is Figueredonor and my brother's infinityDeck.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    2:59 PM
    As long as you don't vote on multiple accounts, and share accounts (play on your brothers or vise versa).
    You will be fine and not punished.

3. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    11:59 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    What HyoonHyoon said is basically the general idea. I suggest you search up similar questions/topics on the forum (there are plenty of them) if you wanted more detailed discussion on voting.

4. OP
    OP
    Canedaro

Canedaro Mano

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    Chapulin
    Priest
    Thank you very much, so what are you trying to say to me is that I can continue as I go without fearing anything? we only use those 2 accounts.

5. OP
    OP
    Canedaro

Canedaro Mano

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    Chapulin
    Priest

6. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    As long as you follow the Terms of Service, everything will be fine.

7. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    9:59 PM
    Thief
    i swear what u just said is so unreadble

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Canedaro

Canedaro Mano

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    Chapulin
    Priest
    hahaha I'm sorry brother I speak spanish the translator is horrible

9. OP
    OP
    Canedaro

Canedaro Mano

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    Chapulin
    Priest
    Brother I already read the terms of service and I understand them. I know I can not vote in different accounts but in a case like this that I would have to do? I think we have already broken the rules and I want to know if they are going to ban us: c

10. OP
    OP
    Canedaro

Canedaro Mano

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    Chapulin
    Priest
    We already decided to start again with new accounts ... I've been reading in the forum and if we broke the rules: C thanks anyway.

11. Juanguerra13

Juanguerra13 Red Snail

Sep 13, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    MARIGUANA
    Night Lord
    Infinidad
    mano que paso con tu cuenta

12. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    No es necessario que cree nuevo cuentas; no ay un problemo si tu hermano solo jugan/votas sobre su propio cuenta y tu hace el mismo. Solo es un problemo si votan para mas de un cuento o si compartir tu cuenta con tu hermano/otro personas.
    Los jugadores que fue ban usada conexiones moviles/conexiones a otra casa y otro tipo de cosas para tener mas de un voto por 24 horas, por solo un jugador. No preocuparia con ese.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    lol, when i read 'in my 'clan'' i was thinking of some asian clan, like the uchiha clan. though i think he meant guild

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Canedaro

Canedaro Mano

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    Chapulin
    Priest
    Hi, thanks for the reply. My problem is that I do not know how to do so that the 2 we have Neckson currently we have 2 connections and 3 computers we play only us 2 that is 2 different accounts. not knowing how is the system of banning I can not prevent breaking the rules only says in the same that I can vote every 24 hours and if I do not comply that can ban me. Ok that is clear but if my brother votes in one connection and I in another there is risk too ?. And if he votes with his phone? I do not know ... it has to see a way that we can have Neckson the 2 without being banned, I can give proof that if we play the 2 and that I am not committing fraud.

Another thing is that we always vary from computer to computer, sometimes it enters my PC and I connect to it in any of the 2 connections but we never open the 2 accounts at the same time in the same computer.

good also wanted to say that we already create new accounts I dare not vote for fear of being banned my brother if I vote already has 10k of nx -__- I need a response. please I want nx: G

forgive me if you do not understand well the google translator is horrible

15. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    No hay riesgo de ban si solo jugar sobre tu cuenta, y tu hermano solo jugan sobre su cuenta.
    Si no jugan sobre tu cuenta y tu hermano's cuenta sobre el mismo computadora, no es posibilidad que fue ban.
    Es OK si votar sobre tu computadora y tu hermano votan con mobil; solo necesitar de solo votar no mas de uno tiempo per 24h per persona.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Canedaro

Canedaro Mano

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    Chapulin
    Priest
    Muchas graciassss ahora si entiendo :laugh::laugh::):):yay::yay:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Juanguerra13

Juanguerra13 Red Snail

Sep 13, 2017
    Male
    Venezuela
    MARIGUANA
    Night Lord
    Infinidad
    Buen dia hermano de ETERNIDAD, jesus mage, que paso con tu cuenta, vas a volver?