1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

DPM Compilation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gurk, Mar 13, 2022.

1. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    8:31 PM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Nameless DPM 10 (Echo, MW30, SE, SI, Cider):
    nameless.PNG

with a pally pinner

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    CWK Cleave DPM 10 (Echo, MW20, SE, SI, Cider):
    cwk_cleave.PNG

- Brought to you by the Buccs-Are-Not-Cleavers committee

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. TTKirnk

TTKirnk Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    11:31 PM
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    after being held at gun point by my verga partner, i have decided to post some dpms of my pally cleaving at cwkpq and blasting at verga. pls go easy on me i dont have a perfect sword.

cwkpq cleave dpm10 (echo, mw30, se, si, cider):
    range at cwkpq pally.png

verga 1st body dpm5 (echo, mw30, se, si, cider, holy shield):
    range at verga pally.png

verga 2nd body dpm3, same range and buffs as 1st body:
    dpm 3 verga 2nd body pally.png

verga 3rd body dpm3, same range and buffs as 1st body with face tanking:
    dpm 3 verga 3rd body pally face tank.png

verga 3rd body dpm3, same range and buffs as 1st body with no face tanking:
    dpm 3 verga 3rd body pally no face tank.png

some author's notes to give a lil insight on the numbers:
    - for cwkpq i swap from my 7 wa mon and 1 wa reindeer nose to htp and a 6 dex 10 acc sad mask to 100% hit thief boss, hence the range difference compared to my range in verga.
    - about 4-6 minutes of the dpm10 for cwkpq had 0 mob spawns, so the dpm is slightly inflated due to using heaven's hammer on crimson guardians and mob clear. archer boss is also fire weak whereas the other two bosses are fire neutral, and i swap to ice element to deal with the firebrands, so not ideal to divide my dpm over 3 to find my acb per target dpm.
    - for 1st and 2nd bodies of verga, i did heaven's hammer the mobs that spawn but did not attempt to finish off unless they ran into me (power guard would kill), so those dpms are slightly inflated. the 3rd body dpm with no face tanking had 0 mob spawns for the test and the 3rd body dpm with face tanking had 1-2 rounds of spawns, so add about another 500k-1mil or so of total damage there. realistically speaking though, expect inflation of dpm since mobs need to be cleared either way.
    - 1st body of verga is lightning weak, 2nd body of verga is fire weak, and 3rd body of verga isnt weak to anything, so i use holy for 3rd body since its my default strongest charge.
    - the verga timers are as they are because 5 minutes is too short for 2nd and 3rd body, and dpm10 is too short for 1st body (for who i run with at least).
    - i threaten verga and the cwkpq bosses

pally cleaving dpm aint that great, but its better than nothing right guys...?

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    time to bump this thread super quick because i did MORE content! this time it was nameless and i also did a dummy dpm test

nameless dpm15 (echo, mw30, si, se, cider):
    nameless dpm 15 and range pally.png

dummy dpm1 (echo, mw30, si, se, cider):
    pally dummy dpm.png

there isnt much to say other than i used threaten on both the dummy and on nameless, and that nameless is lightning weak. i didnt face tank nameless so i did get stunned a lil bit but i dont recall being knocked back by his claw attack at all, so it was actually a pretty solid dpm test overall. admittedly i feel like my dummy dpm is a bit on the lower end but i was too lazy to keep trying for anything better so itll suffice i suppose.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    12:31 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    nice to see those high numbers of job mate! o/

6. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    5:31 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Nibelung:
    Nibelung DPM 10 (Echo, MW30, SE, Meditation)
    Decent dpm improvement
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Margana DPM 12 (Echo, MW30, SE, SI, Cider):
    mage_dpm12_nodispel.PNG

Margana DPM 9 (Echo, MW30, SE, SI, Cider):
    dpm9_mage.png

Did two dpm tests back to back. My bishop dc'd before boss stage so I didn't have dispel for either.
    The two test results are wildly different from each other, which I guess just speaks to the variance of the rng for the def up buffs (unless it doesn't proc until it gets lower on health?). Might need to do at least a dpm20 next time.

Cleared mage by the 26 min mark on timer, which surprised me as I thought that I would have needed a DP mule for that sort of time on bucc.

Also did another dpm test for second run but someone else was handling the dispelling as I couldn't reopen my bish client.

Margana DPM 12 (Echo, MW30, SE, SI, Cider, Dispelling)
    dpm12_mage.png

The dispels weren't always on point as the dispel mule was being duo cliented by the archer, but I still expected to see something at least as high as the first dpm test result, if not significantly higher. Wanted to see how much of a difference dispelling actually makes for mage boss but I can't really make any sense of these numbers.
    OnionF6

8. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Dunas DPM 12 (Echo, MW20, SE, SI, Cider, Dispelling):
    dunas_dpm12.PNG

With AM left side pin. Would probably be a bit higher with right side pin with not having to constantly drop down to avoid dispel when not in ST.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Lets try right side pin next time and compare

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    First time dpm testing on my MM in a good while.

PB Statue DPM 30 (Echo, MW20, SE, SI, Apple):
    statue30.png

Should have gone with a dpm35; missed out on a good chunk of dummy-esque dpm. Also stopped to try to res someone.

PB Body DPM 20 (Echo, MW20, SE, SI, Apple):
    body20.png

Range on Cider:
    range_on_cider.png

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Toad Body 1 DPM 12 (Echo, MW20, SE, SI, Cider):
    toad_b1.PNG

Toad Body 2 DPM 12 (Echo, MW20, SE, SI, Cider):
    toad_b2.PNG

12. TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    its time for the paladin with the most EPIC name to return with another dpm! this time at toad...

toad body 1st body dpm10 (echo, mw20, se, si, cider)
    toad 1st body dpm + range with mw20.png

toad body 2nd body dpm10 (echo, mw20, se, si, cider), same range as above
    toad 2nd body dpm.png

now for your favorite part, the author's notes!!1!!
    - used threaten on both bodies. toad is only weak to poison 1st body only, so i used holy charge for both bodies since its my best neutral damage element.
    - didnt use power guard on 1st body but did for 2nd body, since i never touch 1st body. it aint much but thats a few extra blasts :`)
    - even though its lower than 1st body, my 2nd body dpm is prolly very VERY slightly inflated since i was hh'ing the frogs and acb'ing them so they'd get out of the way. since 2nd body pretty much has magic cancel on 24/7 i imagine my hh's only did 1's to him though.
    - i decided to walk back whenever i actually got knocback'd by 1st body rather than rush forward because it seems like the time spent to walk back vs turning around after rushing is about the same depending on where you stand (i dont like being right in front of him for 1st body, but you can definitely save a bit of dpm by rushing only when you're out of range and staying where you land, assuming you land right in front of him and not on top)
    - before anyone asks, ttkirnk is too old of a man to be muled in toad without hb, because i dont want to waste power elixirs otherwise. there was no hb, so mw20 it is...

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  13. TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    wowowow the paladin with the most EPIC name back at it again so soon! this time with a nibelung/nibergen dpm, everyone's favorite af- i mean ENGAGING boss.

nib dpm10 (echo, se, si, mw29, cider)
    nib dpm10 and range mw30.png

for some nice juicy notes...
    - nib has three bodies technically, which all three are weak to lightning and spam weapon cancel all the same. in other words, the damage is consistent throughout each body pretty much, hence why its only one dpm10 test.
    - to clarify on the above point, for this run the dpm10 actually leaked into 2nd body a lil bit, so there was a bit of downtime waiting for nib to spawn 2nd body and then immediately weapon cancelling as he spawned (although he was prolly getting close to using it before we killed 1st body).
    - i actually duck under 1st body's lasers to save pots, since if you time it right its a quick duck much like verga's 3rd body rockets. this is faster than running into the body to avoid the 1/1, but slower than just eating the 1/1 in the face.
    -i also jump and blast midair into the body whenever he uses his stun nuke, and then jump and blast midair when moving back into position, since where i have to stand it is the only way to avoid the stun. if i end up getting knocked back when i jump into him, then i just walk back a bit rather than jump and blast midair back since jumping back would take me too far. ideal spot is to pretty much stand right in front of him without taking constant touch damage.
    - my dpm is prolly slightly inflated, since i hh the 3 mavericks that spawn, which cooldown wise ill always have a hh ready if i use it right when they spawn.

it is interesting to see how much lower my dpm is compared to my verga 1st body and nameless dpms (using these two since they're also lightning weak) due to the weapon cancels alone, but with the weapon cancel uptime it does make sense. i/l should definitely be stronger than a paladin if similarly geared, but for a non-mage class, paladin is still pretty strong at nib id argue since we dont have to move a whole lot with stance, have utility with hh in dealing with the spawns, and dont have to worry about our projectiles being eaten by pac-man pellets. i only recommend running nib if you're that bored and/or have a dedicated i/l player with you though...

• Great Work Great Work x 5
  14. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Statue DPM 35 (Echo, MW30, SE, SI, Apple):
    statue_dpm35.PNG

Range on Cider:
    range_on_cider.png

15. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I only just noticed you have increased your zak DPM requirements on both arms and body compared to you Zak DPM thread. I feel like 8 minutes is a bit too long for arms and actually requires me to run with a lower amount of people or much lower leveled group of people if I were to run on my AM + bishop.

But anyway, here's a DPM 5 I did earlier this week on my bishop in a 6 man run and includes dispelling, holy symbol and repositioning in order to buff everyone.
    Even though it doesn't classify as proper entry, I found it interesting enough to share

Zak Arms DPM 5 (Echo, MW20, SE, Wiz Elixir):
    [​IMG]

I didn't bother with body DPM because my Angel Ray is level 1 and it felt a bit pointless to get a DPM

• Like Like x 2
  16. CountDabs

CountDabs King Slime

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    Dabulator
    Corsair
    WeenieHutJrs
    [​IMG]
    Krex right eye, cider, mw20, si+se

[​IMG]

Verga body 1, Cider SI

[​IMG]

Horntail @45, cider + se
    Hopefully that one stat screenshot can cover all three

17. CountDabs

CountDabs King Slime

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    Dabulator
    Corsair
    WeenieHutJrs
    Oh I just realized the Krex screenshot I uploaded was only @dpm1
    Here's a fixed @dpm 5 version
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. CountDabs

CountDabs King Slime

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    Dabulator
    Corsair
    WeenieHutJrs
    Dummy parse, self buffed w/Cider

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Ah yeah, I thought about it and figured a dpm5 might be too short to give an accurate enough snapshot of arms for cleavers. Figured that runs for which it's too long wouldn't be the norm as they're probably overqualified in the same way that a dpm45 might be too long for some two party HT runs. Maybe a dpm7 would offer enough wiggle room while still largely capturing the big picture?

20. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Hmm yeah fair enough, it just feels bad having to downgrade your party in order to be able to post a representative dpm. And of course not all arms going down at once is part of arms and good to account for so it's probably quite fair