1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

drop list command

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Illusion, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusion

Illusion Horny Mushroom

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    6:16 AM
    Illusion
    Hermit
    I know there are websites for drops, but theres always that lil mistake or something, ive seen server implement a command with @droplist that lets you pick a monster in the map and then shows what it can drop and at what %. this is a quality of life improvement and doesnt hurt any of the playing experience in anyway.

as an example, there are the smaller tigers in korean folk town, Hodori.
    if we follow mapletip: https://mapletip.com/monster.php?level=&search_value=hodori&b.x=0&b.y=0&boss=all&undead=all
    thats all they drop, but lately i have gained Gloves for Att 60% from them while doing the quest that involves them, thats just one of many missed items on websites that an easy command could help with.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    8:16 PM
    NSFW
    This thread has been made before, more than once. The response has been:
    There already is such a command for GMs, it is fully working. But it is not released for players and there is uncertainty as to whether it should be.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    11:16 PM
    Moderator Post
    @Gi@Gi has been working on a lovely website that you can use to check for drops or some other Legends-related information : http://gi.hostoi.com/
    We'll be working to try to help keep the drops list updated at the beginning of every month or so, but Kim and I figured it is most likely a better alternative than a command since most players would need to look up the monster id or item id anyways :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Illusion

Illusion Horny Mushroom

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    6:16 AM
    Illusion
    Hermit
    good idea for a site, and yeah i understand a command isnt NEEDED.
    but just saying, that the server i used to play with a command as such did not include any codes.
    a menu popped up, and you chose "search by item name", "search by monster name" or "monsters in this map".
    it was all user friendly and no codes were needed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    11:16 PM
    Moderator Post
    Kim mentioned not wanting something like this in-game, so will move to rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.