1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dwayne's ❤️‍Art❤️‍ Shop [open]

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by mr johnson, Jun 26, 2021.

1. mr johnson

mr johnson Red Snail

Jun 26, 2021
    5:45 AM
    Warrior
    <introduction/>

This is normally where artists introduce themselves. But I am a man who needs not introduce himself. Instead, I’ll leave you with this (click on the link). Rock on!

<samples/testimonials/>

I always say, my work speaks for itself. If you want to see some unconventional and original art, take the chance. Because of this “risk”, I have included an extended list of possible payment options. Please see me on maple (ign Dwayne) or contact my secretary (ign globish) if interested.

Maybe I might post samples here later. Maybe not. Idk.

While you can’t see my art, you can see a piece of art here:
    [​IMG]

<pricing/>

Truth be told, my wealth in real life hasn’t translated well into the MapleLegends gameplay. I’m willing to draw you for:

• 5 million mesos
    • Zak helm*
    • Scar helm*
    • HT Pendant*
    • MoN*
    • 300 Power Elixirs
    • A cute chair**
    • A political marriage to your main character** (keep in mind my position as the leader of the johnson clan)
    • Dex gear**
    • Warrior gear**
    • Int gear**
    *can only be redeemed by one person and will need to be after I reach the appropriate level

**will have to come to an agreement between both parties before payment

<Special Bundle: The Rock Bottom Combo/>

For 10 million mesos extra, we can schedule 15-30 minutes and I’ll draw it live for you on Discord. I’ll even play my theme song in the background while you watch my art come to life.

This bundle needs to also be approved. Sending a payment without me confirming does not guarantee you will get
    The Rock Bottom Combo.

Bonus: here.

<form/>

IGN:

Character:

Specific expressions/pose/info:

Payment method:

Drawing method [choose between mouse or non-dominant hand]:

The Rock Bottom Combo [yes/no]:

<special policies/>

• Don’t add me on discord, I will add you if need be.
    • You must pay in full before I begin work
    • Honestly, I don’t know how long it takes to draw, so let’s say I can return it within the 30 days after receiving payment.
    • the whole point of this is that my art is ~misunderstood~ so pls dont order and complain that it’s not good. ty!

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. magykarp

magykarp Horny Mushroom

Jul 6, 2018
    Male
    3:45 AM
    magykarp
    IGN: magykarp

Character: magykarp

Specific expressions/pose/info: i want to be shaking in me boots before The [almighty] Rock

Payment method: 5mil + 10mil for the Rock Combo (or we can talk about what you need)

Drawing method [choose between mouse or non-dominant hand]: non-dominant

The Rock Combo [yes/no]: yes please, I would like to see The Rock's Rock Bottom in action

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. codiacs

codiacs Horny Mushroom

May 5, 2020
    6:45 AM
    Codiacs
    Shadower
    Nani
    I don't really know what this is, but sign me up

IGN: Codiacs

Character:
    upload_2021-6-26_6-2-37.png
    upload_2021-6-26_6-3-5.png

Specific expressions/pose/info: mischievous, chaotic, (cute?!?)

Payment method: a run of scar free reloots with you as the single looter (my normal policy is the run's free if 0 helms drop, in this case I'll run you again until atleast 1 helm drops),
    OR
    5m in mesos
    (whichever one you prefer)

Drawing method [choose between mouse or non-dominant hand]: yes

The Rock Combo [yes/no]: I'll allow someone else to have this honor.

My discord's Codiacs#5760 if you wanna add me lol ;)

Attached Files:

4. Pain

Pain Snail

Jan 12, 2021
    Male
    Pain
    Shadower
    Kyoto
    IGN: Pain

Character:
    upload_2021-6-26_14-45-7.png

Specific expressions/pose/info:
    I would like to be drawn putting Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in a chokehold as he struggles and begs for mercy.

Payment method:
    I will leave this up to you. I'm willing to pay in 5mil, zak helm, scar helm, htp, mon, 300 PE, or political marriage. Whichever you need most. I'll even attend your 122 party if the artwork turns out well.

Drawing method [choose between mouse or non-dominant hand]:
    May I request that you draw with a mouse using your non-dominant hand?

The Rock Combo [yes/no]: Absolutely.

5. magykarp

magykarp Horny Mushroom

Jul 6, 2018
    Male
    magykarp
    REVIEW:

The Rock Combo left me SHAKING in me boots with astonishment just as I had requested. In all honesty, everyone should just do themselves a favor and book a Rock Combo slot with Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Head of the Johnson Clan. The atmosphere was incredibly stimulating as he chose the perfect soundtrack to perform and explain his work to me. I even joined the clan upon invitation and was given the humble nickname: "The Pebble". To entice you all even further, I will share the artwork that was drawn for me.

[​IMG]

I rate my overall experience 5 moons out of 5 moons. :mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:/:mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. globie

globie Snail

Mar 10, 2020
    Female
    globie
    Buccaneer
    IGN: jake & globie

Character:
    upload_2021-7-1_3-13-2.png upload_2021-7-1_3-13-45.png

idk why i'm naked

Specific expressions/pose/info: pls draw jake simping, positions up to your artistic interpretation based on your knowledge of our dynamic

Payment method: literally whatever your heart desires (and whatever is allowed)

Drawing method [choose between mouse or non-dominant hand]: non-dominant hand

the rock combo: if you'd like, we can accomplish this in real time when you come to my apartment :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. pharaoh

pharaoh Master Chronos

Mar 30, 2020
    Male
    6:45 AM
    Radiologist
    Marksman
    Beaters
    IGN: Radiologist

Character:

upload_2022-1-24_0-9-45.png

Specific expressions/pose/info: in battle against pink bean

Payment method: 300 power elixirs, MoN, zak helm, or political marriage

Drawing method [choose between mouse or non-dominant hand]: non-dominant hand