1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ease of frames in NTPQ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Magen, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    12:38 PM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    Hello everyone, thanks for reading.

So as you guys know at NTPQ, we have mobs that can pretty much do any kind of spells on you - slow down, stun, accuracy decrease, and seal (did I forgot something?)

the problematic thing about it is the speed of game frames capability VS the actions of it needs to handle in NTPQ.
    For me, it comes to the point that when I'm trying to use all cure(for example), I need to press the key several times until it works (until all-cures registered), and then back to attack taking also takes time until it start working again.
    this scenario is happening when I have no lags at all.
    I feel like I'm racing frames with mob spells and its really annoying.

Just to be clear- I'm not asking to make NTPQ easier, that's not the point, just some-how ease the frames in it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1