1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Elemental Amplification is Broken

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by DrJason, Aug 3, 2018.

1. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    6:37 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): After many @gm's, shoutbox messages and forum PM's over the past few weeks, the staff still don't believe me that the lower levels of ele amp are broken. As the skill description says, lv 1 gives 82% magic (reduces by 18%). Kimmy has specified that this should be fixed here: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/recent-changes-to-element-amplification.22184/

[​IMG]

So there is no doubt that the 82% magic is a bug that is intended to be fixed. Refer to that thread about why it's important for this to be fixed. Since then, the GM's have told me three times now that it's been fixed, so I've placed SP into it, tested it, and confirm that I'm still getting 82% magic (just as the unfixed skill text promises). I've repeated this process twice now (each time after a staff member has told me they fixed it). The most recent time they suggested I make a forum post with proof, so that's what this is.

Context of screenshots: I recorded my min/max damage using fire arrow on drakes with lv 0/ lv 1 ele amp. The numbers line up with having 82% magic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What is supposed to happen?: give 102% magic or something like that at lv 1. This was changed in the recent skill changes patch.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When wasting an SP
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Record damage with lv 0 ele amp. Put a skill point in. Record new damage.
    Extra information (optional): I'm not trying to call out the GM's here or throw some salty shade around, I'm sure they all believed they fixed it but for whatever reason it didn't. I'm just trying to get this fixed so I can get magic booster (requires lv 3) without maxing ele amp. And yes, I'm on the most recent client, and no I don't have any custom WZ edits. Please don't give me non-useful advice like "just max ele amp". That doesn't fix the bug and that doesn't help me.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:37 PM
    Moderator Post
    I've said in shoutbox that I know its still bugged and that its sadly Neckson handling the skill client sided, so its a patch requirement.

Tagged as fixed next patch