1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Ellin PQ Boss not working [Mac]

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by lilshmoo, Oct 28, 2020.

1. lilshmoo

lilshmoo Blue Snail

Oct 12, 2020
    Female
    10:25 PM
    Description of the bug: every time I get to the last stage of Ellin PQ, the game freezes and I have to quit the app - the screen freezes as soon as the boss appears

What is supposed to happen?: the game continues smoothly and I get a lot of exp :)

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: couple of tries epqing, and I heard it happened to other mac users

Extra information (optional): using a Mac OS High Sierra and (sidenote) am v grateful for the ability to even get to play on a mac at all :'-) thanks y'all

2. gman113100

gman113100 Snail

Oct 21, 2020
    Male
    Happened with me as well.
    Also using a macbook air.

3. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    7:25 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
  4. OP
    OP
    lilshmoo

lilshmoo Blue Snail

Oct 12, 2020
    Female
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. snej999

snej999 Mano

Jul 31, 2020
    4:25 AM
    Hey I'm having the same problem, playing on a mac crashing when doing last stage of EPQ. The discord link with sulution provided above does not work for me. Can you update it please? I wanna EPQ ;(
    Thxx

6. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    I remember something about turning your Picture Quality down all the way before going to the boss could lower disconnect/lag issues but I can't seem to find the exact post..

However try EPQ again with your settings set to that and give it another try.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 9.45.58 AM.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. snej999

snej999 Mano

Jul 31, 2020
    4:25 AM
    I lowered graphics like you suggest and it worked. No more crashing.
    Thabk you!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Have fun EPQing :D