1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> ELLIN RING/ SCAR & TARGA PREQUEST SERVICES!

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by solameyap, Jun 9, 2018.

1. solameyap

solameyap Mushmom

Oct 17, 2017
    Male
    7:06 PM
    Beginner
    Its Genosis agn :p

I'm selling various services that will be hard or troublesome for low level players. Or if you are too lazy to do those quests on your own XD.

ELLIN RING QUEST LINE:
    I sell the 6 ellin ring quest etcs required for the final quest in order to get the ellin ring (all stats +1 with +100hp/mp).

The 6 items include: 100 firebombs, 100 dark stone golem rubble, 100 hardened metal pieces, 50 firewood, 75 wild cargo eyes and 25 lazy buffy marble. These items are pretty inconvenient to gather since there will be a lot of travelling and grinding involved. I'm only selling per set at 6M!

If you are even lazier XD or its hard to kill mobs at your level, you can hire me to run you through the whole ellin quest. This includes the killing of mobs and gathering of etcs through the entire quest line. Here is a general guide for the quest line made by Nrii.
    ALL CREDITS GO TO Nrii FOR DOING UP A GUIDE. Its really helpful!

This service will be for another 6M only!
    Basically for the 6 etcs + questing service: Total of 12M, you'll be able to just sit back and relax while I do all the work for you XD.

SCAR/TARGA PREQUEST SERVICE:

I can also do the scarlion and targa prequest for you! I understand that its pretty tough to complete it on your own since the mobs are of pretty high level. Here is a general guide for the prequest! You'll be able to get decent exp from this service.
    PRICE: 7M!
    Price is slightly higher for this since I'll be using Genesis more often compared to the Ellin ring quest line.

Leave a comment here, pm me on discord @Mong or buddy me in game if you are interested :D

IGN: Genosis
    Guild: Faith <3
    LVL 13X Bishop!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Vel

Vel Red Snail

Jun 3, 2017
    12:06 PM
    Up up and away~

3. OP
    OP
    solameyap

solameyap Mushmom

Oct 17, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    Thanks for the bump! XD

4. OP
    OP
    solameyap

solameyap Mushmom

Oct 17, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    bump! still selling! XD

5. SwimsuitAhri

SwimsuitAhri Red Snail

Mar 6, 2019
    7:06 AM
    no @mong on discord server, i see @mongy and mongyxmongyx
    can you ping me? @foxy

6. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    I believe he has quitted.

7. Masterg75

Masterg75 Brown Teddy

Mar 2, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    2:06 PM
    Sepoy
    Bishop
    Whats with people making service out of anything

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. alexing211

alexing211 Blue Snail

Aug 10, 2019
    Male
    iLikeMemes2
    Beginner
    Hi are u still selling the scarlion prequest service?