1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Enable transformation on ships

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by axes, Oct 4, 2021.

Should transformation (with base speed/jump) be enabled on ships?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. axes

axes King Slime

Jan 3, 2018
    Male
    10:38 PM
    Axes
    Assassin
    Simplex
    As title says, I tried use transformation today on the ship from Orbis->Victoria and couldn't.
    Since I couldn't use transformation, I couldn't use all the skills that come with it.

I suggest you'll enable it with the base speed/jump so buccaneers can use their relevant skills on boats.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    10:38 PM
    Beginner
    Yea, I dont see the reason for this tbh, kinda silly

3. Toon

Toon Capt. Latanica

May 22, 2020
    Male
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    5:38 PM
    Toon
    Marksman
    Pasta
    the extreme energy produced by transformation may damage the ship and cause a catastrophe

• Great Work Great Work x 9
  4. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    4:38 PM
    Feeed
    Corsair
    Using skills on the Crimson Balrog stage in BPQ was the only time I ever truly felt alive

• Agree Agree x 2