1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Eos Tower Quest not progressing: Photo of Roly-Poly 10

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by cawa, Sep 13, 2020.

1. cawa

cawa Red Snail

Sep 8, 2020
    Female
    10:19 AM
    Cawa
    Warrior, Beginner
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): After receiving 9 photos of Roly-Poly workers, I should be able to receive a photo from 'Roly-Poly 10', the last worker. The NPC has a completed quest book over his head, but when I open his dialogue, the only option for discussion is 'Roly-Poly 9' and it immediately exits the dialogue window.
    [​IMG]

What is supposed to happen?:Quest is supposed to move on, player is supposed to receive 'Photo of Roly-Poly 10'.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Eos Tower 3rd Floor
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):Attempted to turn quest in as soon as I entered the map, choosing the Quest in Progress option led to dialogue window closing. I then tried to complete the NPC's other quest to see if that had an effect, it didn't.
    Extra information (optional): Just finished the quest 'Disgruntled Roly-Poly Worker' as I assumed it was a pre-req for Roly-Poly 10's picture. My inventory has additional slots available, so nothing weird with ETC tab being full. Used !dispose to see if anything would happen, nothing did.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:19 PM
    Moderator Post
    Could you try now please?

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    cawa

cawa Red Snail

Sep 8, 2020
    Female
    10:19 AM
    Cawa
    Warrior, Beginner
    I was able to turn it in just now, thank you for the speedy fix! :)