1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted EPM

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by neoniclax, Apr 20, 2020.

1. neoniclax

neoniclax Red Snail

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    8:21 PM
    neoniclax
    Beginner
    Hi, ive been playing for a week or so and i have stumbled upon this wonderful command thats @epm and have been using it ever since.
    However all though its abit greedy of me to want this but i really think we should have a @ep5m where it takes the exp of the pass 5min instead. As you know theres alot of factors that goes into training, the spawning of monsters the timing of the HS buff and the need to ferry the buff to the members. And hence i feel that we will benefit from this as it will give us a more accurate depiction of our training speed.

(EDIT) Ok, turns out you can add a min at the back to do that already lol.

2. renewit

renewit Blue Snail

Oct 12, 2020
    8:21 AM
    renewit
    Assassin
    ApexClan
    I didnt know this o: it may be a bit older post, but useful