1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Escape key -> Unresponsive client bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Ambrose, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Ambrose

Ambrose Stone Golem

Dec 22, 2017
    Male
    6:07 AM
    Caterina, TheNL
    Cleric
    Elluelians
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Double click the escape button (let the game menu pop open then close) in quick succession and once in a while the game becomes unresponsive with key inputs until you click someone in the client again.
    What is supposed to happen?: You can continue to move and play maple on a keyboard like normal without having to click on the client.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: As soon as you enter the maple world.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): quickly double click the escape button .
    Extra information (optional): Bug occurred since I started playing maple in late 2017. I reported this issue several times already but there was no fix to this date.

2. OP
    OP
    Ambrose

Ambrose Stone Golem

Dec 22, 2017
    Male
    6:07 AM
    Caterina, TheNL
    Cleric
    Elluelians
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:07 PM
    Moderator Post
    Never had issues with the ESC key

4. viidafreak

viidafreak Orange Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    6:07 PM
    Camper
    I guess it only occur when in Windows mode. It happened to me frequently.