1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Event item looting

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by kalash, Sep 3, 2020.

1. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    8:40 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Others cannot loot your event items if your pet does not have auto loot. They can if your pet does have auto loot.
    What is supposed to happen?: Other party members are supposed to be able to loot them (possible after a minute with event items) regardless of your pet having auto loot
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: ulu3, fp leeching a shad. The shad cannot loot the event items if the fp does not have auto loot. The shad's pet (with magical scales) loots the event items only if the fp has auto loot.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    1. Have 2 chars, 1 killing and 1 looting, in a party
    2. Turn off auto loot for the killing char
    3. Your looter cannot loot any of the even items that drop
    4. Turn on auto loot for the killing char
    5. Your looter can loot (even with auto loot using magical scales) the items
    Extra information (optional):

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    11:40 PM
    Don't even need a pet, still can't loot either way.. the items would disappear before even having a chance to even loot anything at all..

3. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    8:40 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    The looter can loot if the killer has a pet with auto loot, that's the point. That's why it's clearly a bug

4. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    12:25 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    I noticed it too. But later on my pet suddenly decided it wanted to loot the event etc and it did.

My friend did not have his pet out both times. I don’t know what glitches it but it sometimes loots the event etc.

5. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    11:40 PM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    I was trying to figure out what this was. This makes sense though my f/p doesn't have auto loot on and my sweeper on my corsair acc will not pick up sunshine or boxes (it will pick up event NX though). If you relog your pet on the non-partied account will pick up the event etc's for about 15 seconds and then will stop once again.