1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Quests Level Requirement?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Tiie, May 24, 2020.

1. Tiie

Tiie Blue Snail

May 21, 2020
    Male
    10:16 AM
    Tiie
    Thief
    Hi! I just started here at MapleLegends, and the anniversary event was a nice surprise! I love what the staff and community are doing with this server, and playing old school maple again is amazing. I'm only level 22 and haven't been able to start the event quests, and was wondering if there was a level requirement to do so. I should be level 30 soon, but I want to make sure I'm not just missing anything. Thanks for your help!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    12:16 AM
    Yeah the lvl requirement is 30 lvl. I don't remember where did I read that tho but yesterday my char was 29 and I couldn't take the quests from the npc. But once I lvled they popped up a quest signs so gl lvling!

3. OP
    OP
    Tiie

Tiie Blue Snail

May 21, 2020
    Male
    10:16 AM
    Tiie
    Thief
    Thanks a ton! Appreciate it =)