1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved (Windows) EXP Not Saving on CC

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by matt2946, Feb 12, 2018.

1. matt2946

matt2946 Slime

Nov 11, 2017
    Male
    6:10 PM
    Kiid
    Bishop
    So very simple but big problem I am facing. My exp went from 19% to 20%, I CC'd and it was 19% again. I thought, "oh thats funny, maybe im a little more stoned than I thought?". I got to 20% again and CC'd. To my surprise it went back down to 19%.

So clearly the exp is not saving when I CC.

I am in NLC: Haunted Mansion area thing.

2. Jenni

Jenni Slime

Jan 27, 2018
    Female
    San Diego, CA
    3:10 PM
    jennijoon
    Bishop
    ThotzRUs
    Just had this same problem except I was questing - when I CCed all the items I had collected were gone and the quest reset to not even being accepted yet. Just DCed from the server and when I tried to log back in it said the server is undergoing maintenance??

3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    3:10 PM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    they are currently in a server emergency maintenace of a rollback. please hang type. they are figuringout wahts going on