1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

F/p 3rd job; explosion build

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Delfitus, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Delfitus

Delfitus Red Snail

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    6:07 AM
    Delfitus
    Thief
    Is it viable?
    Trying to make grinding as cb + f/p work. Was thinking about mobbing maps and maxing explosion first. Is it viable or dmg way too low to be able to train?
    Ty

2. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    9:07 PM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Delfitus

Delfitus Red Snail

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    Delfitus
    Thief
    I'm trying to find a way to be able to train with my gf. Cb and a f/p. Didnt think about it when we choose classes. So was thinking to grind with BoT and explosion but no single option seems decent lol

4. ttcorona

ttcorona Pink Teddy

Jun 5, 2017
    Male
    4:07 PM
    nzcorona
    Hero
    Deathsoul
    You can kind of grind together mist training, have the bandit finish off the mobs and the fp just keep misting the map. The mage will get more exp though so you will seperate levels after a while :(. I did try explosion at gallos at 10x on my f/p and it works but the damage is pretty bad, the only advantage is you can hit top+bot plats with max explosion. Mist is definitely no comparison exp wise.

5. OP
    OP
    Delfitus

Delfitus Red Snail

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    Delfitus
    Thief
    Ye think we'll do it like that but surviving at dt wont be easy for a cb early on. My priest closinf 4th so i can leech the lvls i'm behind.