1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Cohort, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cohort

Cohort Timer

Nov 8, 2015
    Male
    3:15 AM
    Cohort
    Thief
    MapleLegends genuine feedback

It's been a whole year since MapleLegends ended their Beta and introduced their masterpiece.
    Imagine somewhere on this planet there are people who live their everyday lives who created this tiny community server. A person who dedicates a lot of their time to something that matters to them and intrigues people similar minded to join this project.
    People are different never forget that. Some like the nostalgic feeling that the server has to offer, some like to merchant, some like to train and be number one, to boss, to foreplay, to make friends. Different variety exist, you just choose your own path and follow it.
    This is mine:
    First encounter of MapleLegends was when I came across a stream dedicated to the server, and straight away I was already logging in, trying to create a main character, imagining how I would enjoy playing and make loads of friends who would be happy to have me here, which NEVER happened. Multiple guilds happened whilst my long journey of 3 months to reach 120. I was never accepted to the community, I was never a pro at the game, I was never a talkative person, I was not right for this. Still, I carried on playing grinding.
    Time changed server drastically.
    When I started, if a person did @gm a GameMaster would instantly appear to sort things out, or at least give a whisper about the issue or say they don't know. Ban appeals, would be answered in 24 hour, no later. The general administration was there to help, but as of now theres no sign of Administration that know what they are doing.
    This IS a rant towards the Administration team of MapleLegends. Yes, this has been discussed and understood that GM's have lives, and no one can make a customer support server 24/7.
    As a veteran player, I've seen hackers, dupers all sorts of bad people get banned. Players who seemed to be legit turned out to be scum, scammers and what not. People who I've hated from the beginning who thought they are above all.
    I may speak for myself, but in this particular feedback, I strongly believe some people will find something to lean/ agree on.
    Why is Administration team hide what's behind the scenes? Never ever reveal what's going to happen? Never say or publish anything that's recently been abused, banned or any of that matter? Answer: Because it's like a government.
    You may or might not know about recent glitch abusers who Kimberly banned. They started posting massive farewells, how they are quitting never returning again .
    Jesus! A couple weeks/months later they are all in game, trying to do zakum selling services, horntail, bossing and basically onlineā€¦ Shocking! My first step was to ask the community on the forums: How? Why?
    The answer was simple, another Administrator has unbanned them acknowledging that Kimberly made a mistake. HA! What a joke!
    Where's the post clarifying what has happened? If it was an honest mistake, where's the apology?
    The pattern is simple, you post a ban appeal, you get an answer that should be it. Not going behind the forums, contacting Administration on personal Skype or emails. Crying out I was misjudged please unban me.
    If this is the case, why is there no option like this to have on forums "Contact a GM via voice chat" or "Leave a voicemail"
    The only time I require GM's help is when I get system banned in error, which happened quite a lot. I like finding bugs that were known for ages on different private servers, so I do try to help from time to time. It takes forever to get a response when you ban appeal , you usually wait days or even weeks if they have an additional question.
    All in all, please MapleLegends Administration team have the time & proper attitude when dealing with people. I strongly believe its hard work, believe me I do. Things have to change though. Communicate with your players, give them something to "swallow" when a big event/patch is coming. Respond in appropriate manner, there's a reason the list of GM's exist on the forums and you hired them, so make them work, not slack afking in fm looking pretty.
    Make a difference and make it live long MapleLegends.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jun 15, 2015
    Male
    9:15 PM
    Not sure what you mean by "slack afking in fm looking pretty."

Yes, there are GM's that go to the FM to socialize and get to know the players. But that's a fraction of our time spent. Most of my time (which admittedly has lessened because of work/school) spent online is catching hackers and answering @GMs, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:15 AM
    Moderator Post
    Would take this feedback more seriously if you didn't hack sneakily on mule accounts and lie to us, which funnily enough is actually wasting our time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Cohort

Cohort Timer

Nov 8, 2015
    Male
    3:15 AM
    Cohort
    Thief
    I never hacked anything! It's the way you approach it, thats what funny

5. Kimmy