1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

fengshi's journey,, road to dark knight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by likey, Aug 6, 2020.

1. likey

likey Timer

Jan 12, 2018
    8:27 PM
    Latch
    Bowmaster
    Perion
    hello beautiful people of maplelegends!

my name is bri, and i will be sharing my new character's progression, fengshi in this thread! i'm excited to start this character because...

a) i want to not stress about levelling on my main
    b) i don't wanna see 7F for awhile
    and c) meet new people on this journey of mine!

my in-game name is fengshi. i took two of my veeeery best friends in the game and combined their igns! fenguin and teishi(t), hence fengshi!

my life has started picking up its pace again, both work and personal relationships. kind of hard to balance work and maple, since i don't work from home anymore! i was bored and was looking through the forums and was inspired by many to make a thread! i will not be VERY dedicated on this character but i'll get on it whenever i feel bored or whatever y'kno...

simple, there's only one rule for this character and that is to start from scratch. all the items and mesos have to be made by myself using this character only and no funding myself!

my long term goal is to eventually boss on this future Dragon Knight of mine, finish up as many quests as possible, possibly get to tier 10 and get to 30k hp!

i also think i lost the essence of what made maplestory fun for me... and that's interacting and meeting new people. so do add me in buddy list if you wanna be my friend hehe :))

[​IMG]

day 1/2 - played halfway and went to work, came back and continued
    (~1hr)
    - got a rare gachapon ticket in maple island.
    - completed snails card set!
    - got to level 10!

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. RainbowYarn

RainbowYarn Pink Teddy

Jan 14, 2020
    Male
    United Kingdom
    12:27 PM
    DO IT. DO IT AND BE PROUD.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Aldrin

Aldrin Slime

May 7, 2020
    Male
    8:27 AM
    Miguin
    Don't lvl past me so I don't feel bad ty

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. abgluvr

abgluvr Red Snail

Apr 8, 2020
    Male
    5:27 AM
    ABGMAGNET123
    Dark Knight
    Twice
    Have fun missing fellow DK. :heart:

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. jshyy

jshyy Timer

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    kshyy
    Outlaw
    설렌다 me likey!
    me likey likey likey!
    me likey likey likey!

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    likey

likey Timer

Jan 12, 2018
    8:27 PM
    Latch
    Bowmaster
    Perion
    i'd like to apologize to everyone cough norman, aldrin cough who have been patiently waiting for an update for this journal.
    so here comes the update :)

also,, i forgot i had a journal and forgot to take screenshots. i think it was also because i'm just dumb and didn't pay attention.... i was binge watching k-dramas and the queen's gambit when playing this character...

log #2
    playtime:
    idk i haven't been keeping up

i haven't been updating ever since,, but i managed to hit level 41 somehow...
    from level 11-21 i quested mostly;; shumi's lost coin, mano quest, job quests, nautilus quests, john's pink basket
    from level 21-30 i did kpq, slowly....... in a span of 2 months i think. this time i was busy with army stuff and had other commitments to settle.
    from level 30-35 i did the usual ariant quests ((this took like 2/3 days because i was also busy with other stuff))

while questing, killing mobs, i managed to farm 4 gach tickets (2 normal, 2 rare).
    i managed to pull a brown work glove (which sold for 24m) and a raccoon mask (which sold for 7.5m)
    so with those monies, i decided to scroll an orange ski!!!!!!!!
    i scrolled it with 5 spear for accuracy 60%s because they were like 9k each in fm lolol
    i bought a clean orange ski for like 1m if i remember correctly

ski.PNG

once i hit lv 35, i did lpq with a irl friend (ign sugartea) and got to level 37ish and then i decided to buy jr. wraith leech as i did irl work :-( boooo

fengshi.PNG

happy new year, friends!! i hope all of you are having a very wonderful holiday and i wish all of you the best in 2021 :)
    i'll try to update this journal as much as i can but please bear with me because my work/life balance isn't the best :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Quintarius

Quintarius Orange Mushroom

Nov 22, 2017
    Male
    Valtarius
    Dark Knight
    Soldier
    yeessss keep goin bri!

• Friendly Friendly x 1