1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding Jack Quest

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Squiddy1, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squiddy1

Squiddy1 Red Snail

May 12, 2015
    5:31 PM
    Assassin
    According to Hidden Street, upon completing the quest I should receive a Map of the Phantom Forest. But all I got was Jack's Letter to John, and when I go back to John, there's no option to complete the quest and receive a map.

Is this a bug or am I just grossly misinformed about this whole quest?

2. OP
    OP
    Squiddy1

Squiddy1 Red Snail

May 12, 2015
    Assassin
  3. Betwixt

Betwixt Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Feb 16, 2015
    2:31 PM
    Betwixt
    Night Lord
    Salty/Demure
    We've made it so you have to start Lost in Translation to get the map. Hope this helps!

4. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    bbb is incorrect. I actually watched a bunch of film to get the exact strings, actions, and functionalities for most of those quests :) Start the quest that Betwixt mentioned and it should appear in your Setup inventory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.