1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

First time playing in a p server

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Navi06, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Navi06

Navi06 Snail

Oct 10, 2020
    Male
    8:11 AM
    IceSpear06
    Magician
    Name is Navi. Played MS since 2006. Was off for a while but I recently returned to maple to work on my aran in bera and to see what was new. Got bored and I missed the old maple so I decided to try out a private server. Decided to go with I/L and IGN is IceSpear06. Have a great time!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    8:11 AM
    Welcome to MapleLegends fellow mapler!

If you're entirely new to private servers you can vote to get free NX twice once every 24 hours and another time every 12 hours, yes thats right! FREE!~ here https://maplelegends.com/vote
    and be sure to read the rules if you haven't done so yet because a lot of people have been gotten punished for rather.. questionable things its all explained in the terms and conditions here https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/terms-conditions.2001/
    They also have a quite friendly but quite trollzy(#general) but mostly used for support and to hang out with the staff and community the discord server linked here https://discord.com/invite/MapleLegends

I think thats everything.. enjoy your time in maplelegends :)

3. Merueme

Merueme Mano

Oct 9, 2020
    Male
    4:11 PM
    Merueme
    Cleric
    -
    Welcome to the server! I've come across alot of people that used to play around that time! Played on Scania, Bera and later on Windia from 2005 till almost 2010 I think. Then kept going on and off. Never got higher than 100 tho back then but I do got couple 200's rocking on GMS atm.

Same as you it's more fun to play over here with the nostalgic feeling instead of original MS.

IGN: Merueme

4. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    3:11 PM
    Welcome to the server! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

5. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    4:11 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Welcome, I hope you'll have fun.