1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Forest of Towers duo aggro not working

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by dancinghobos, Jun 11, 2024.

1. dancinghobos

dancinghobos Red Snail

Jul 18, 2020
    Male
    1:42 AM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): When I solo train at Forest of Towers, if I attack the monsters, they aggro and follow me around the map as intended. However, when I place my priest on the map along with my CB (duo party), it seems luring/ aggroing monsters no longer works. I tried attacking with both priest and CB and the monsters refuse to follow either character for a duo party. Any ideas what’s up here?

What is supposed to happen?: luring/ aggro should work regardless of solo or duo party.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: China: Forest of Towers

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): See above

Extra information (optional): N/A

2. OP
    OP
    dancinghobos

dancinghobos Red Snail

Jul 18, 2020
    Male
    I’ll add here that all my hits have been misses, if that makes a difference. I feel it shouldn’t tho since solo luring mobs seems to work fine, despite the misses

3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:42 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Have you tried pulling mobs with just a char?

4. OP
    OP
    dancinghobos

dancinghobos Red Snail

Jul 18, 2020
    Male
    If what you mean is whether I tried pulling mobs with a single character, then yes, and that works fine. It's only when a second character gets introduced in a party that this seems to be an issue.

5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:42 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I say, if you attack with both chars you'll probably bug, for example: I'm a warrior, if I get to a boss a NL arrives TT goes brrrrr I can't rush it decent

6. Miney

Miney King Slime

Jun 2, 2021
    6:42 PM
    Miney
    Corsair
    I noticed this too with my CB when I used to grind FoT a few years back, and no it still bugged out even if the Shadower was the only one aggroing. It's weird, Dreamy Ghosts worked just fine with the same method.

Evnetually I gave up trying to grind FoT and went to buy Petris or something.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024
  7. OP
    OP
    dancinghobos

dancinghobos Red Snail

Jul 18, 2020
    Male
    Yea it's frustrating. I managed to slightly work around it by leaving my Priest outside of FoT until the last minute, then when bombing starts, bring in the priest. However, my CB has to do all the heavylifting w/ luring and exploding