1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Frequent Disconnection (every 5-15 min)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by SaltySalty, Sep 22, 2021.

1. SaltySalty

SaltySalty Mano

Jun 7, 2021
    2:23 AM
    Warrior
    Problem occurred today where after a short amount of time, I will get disconnected from the client with the error message saying I cannot connect to the server. However I can login immediately with no issues.

Not sure if this bug is related. but when i DC the dungeon is shaolin 5-6F, I will not be booted from the dungeon when I relogin. Hope you guys can help me out!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. eliohuydang1

eliohuydang1 Slime

Jul 14, 2021
    Male
    1:23 AM
    ThePoorest
    Fighter
    Shinobi
    I got the same problem while I was grinding (d/c every ~10mins, the mobs stopped moving in ~1min then d/c to log-in screen) and gave up playing until now F4.
    I found it related to my internet provider (both Wi-fi and cable). I tried to use 4G network from my phone via wi-fi hotspot, luckily it fixed d/c problem but it's really inconvenience for me!
    Hope this will help!

3. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    7:23 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Try a VPN

4. OP
    OP
    SaltySalty

SaltySalty Mano

Jun 7, 2021
    2:23 AM
    Warrior
    Hi guys thanks for all the recommendations! I just stopped for that day and tried the next day with no issue so far. I guess we can close this thread :)