1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Full screen Launcher black screen

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Km09, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Km09

Km09 Red Snail

Jun 12, 2019
    Male
    1:10 AM
    F/P Mage
    Hey everyone,

I've been trying to get my full screen launcher to work for a few days. I tried everything possible.

It always just turns black and disconnects then goes back to my desktop.

I tried the below:
    • Reinstalling
    • Changing the compatibility through troubleshoot to windows 7 & XP
    • Changing the compatibility manually to all users to windows 7 & XP
    • Adding the program to my NVIDIA control Panel
    • Allowing the program through my firewall
    • Disabling the firewall
    If anyone has faced this issue and managed to fix it, please let me know. Really excited to be playing Gunbound again :(

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.