1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fullscreen error code?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lexaraj, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Lexaraj

Lexaraj Blue Snail

Apr 9, 2019
    Male
    6:07 AM
    Lexaraj
    I'm trying to get the game to run in Fullscreen mode but I keep getting an error code when I try to launch it.

Message Code: 310
    No 3D Video card found or low video driver version.
    Try again after updating DirectX or updating video driver to latest version.

My video card is pretty good and both my drivers and DirectX are up to date. Not that I'd assume it would need anything super new, being such an old game.

Is there any way to fix this or does fullscreen not currently work?

2. Kimberly

Kimberly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:07 PM
    Moderator Post
    Can you please right click the full screen Gunbound client > properties > Compatibility > Windows XP > apply > try again?

3. OP
    OP
    Lexaraj

Lexaraj Blue Snail

Apr 9, 2019
    Male
    6:07 AM
    Lexaraj
    No dice unfortunately.

Throwing the same error code.