1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gachapon drop rate thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by akashsky, Jan 15, 2019.

1. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    6:48 AM
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    Oh wow! QuinaleQuinale that's pretty cool! Maybe we can get a math wiz to reverse calc this thing for the equation!

quote:
    upload_2020-10-30_12-47-30.png

So Skill, Mon, Map, Channel, RNG time seed, Num Hits.

Okay, so from my Perma Beginner grinding, I'd assume that 1-hit Kills give more gachas.

a. Lets assume Num Hits actually means = 1/num hits (1-hit being best, and the more hits means horrible).

Channel seems to be a factor! Assuming the Monster Card hunting adage, "Change channels if no card drops." Since I've been farming Monster Cards on my Perma Beginner.

https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...of-rare-regular-monsters-akin-to-fairy.22590/

b. Lets assume Rand Channel Num (1 through 8) = gets between 25%-75% increased gacha drop rate.

I've noticed that most Monsters when inside Dungeon's or Hidden/Warning Streets tend to drop more cards.

c. Lets assume Dungeon/Hidden/Warning Maps = gets between 25%-75% increased gacha drop rate.

Seems like most people are posting mob skills to give less gacha drops

d. Lets assume Single Target Skills > Mob Skills for its drop rates.

I hope someone with a good math-cap can hop in on this please! haha

2. westley

westley Red Snail

Jun 16, 2021
    9:48 PM
    Easleyjin
    Warrior
    Elluelians
    what do u mean about the time?

3. Phantomio

Phantomio Blue Snail

Jul 16, 2021
    Male
    2:48 PM
    Beginner
    My friend also asked this question. Both we think the drop chance is lower than in official statistics. Well, maybe in one day the truth will be revealed :)