1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gachapon on Maple Island

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Katrimoda, Dec 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Katrimoda

Katrimoda Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2020
    Male
    4:55 AM
    Katrimoda
    Islander
    Solstice
    Whilst I know this has been suggested in the past. It was never Denied, Nor Accepted.

I would like to propose that Islanders be given a Gachapon on the island. The previous reasons outlined that we shouldn't get it were that:

1) Seeing a gachapon System on maple island would give a "Custom Feel" to the server.
    ~1.1: To counter this I would like to propose that the Gachapon Machine be added to: Amherst Townstreet Rainbow Street. As Many players will never go into this map, as theres no content to really do there.

2)It would change the dynamic of the island.
    ~2.1 Whilst this is true, it would add new content to the island that we previously didn't have access to, this would balance the playing field for new and returning islanders alike.
    ~2.2 I feel that old islanders would return at the prospect of new content being available.
    ~2.3 While scrolls was a big point in the past, Scrolls are heavily RNG based, and with the fact that its RNG based, we would not see godly scrolled items on the island for quite some time to come.

3)Giving access to the Gachapon Machine could cause some harm:
    ~3.1 Currently people make mules to trade the gachapon tickets to, and use them off island. if we gave access to the Gachapon Machine on maple island, the items would more than likely stay on the island due to the nature of islanders and how dedicated they are.

TL;DR: Give Gachapon to Islanders in some way, shape, or form.

Thanks,
    Katrimoda

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.