1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Game booting me

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by imSK, Mar 25, 2023.

1. imSK

imSK Red Snail

Mar 11, 2023
    6:06 AM
    Hello! periodically my game would crash ealier this week. didnt think much of it. Today tho 3/25/23 its been crashing non stop. didnt chant anything from the night before (which was fine)
    there's no error code, it just boots me to the login screen and says my acc is already logged in for about a minute. Then i can go back in to repeat the same crash

I deleted ML and emptied my recycle bin, downloaded the mirror, rebooted pc, rebooted router, and knocked on wood. not sure what else to try:c

edit:
    Also not using a VPN

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023