1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Game Crashed in Pet Instruction Test Quest

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Keilianus, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    6:01 AM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): After accepting the Pet Instruction Test quest and climbing to the top, the game crashed when I double clicked the spot where the hidden note is. It started loading the text and then brought me to the title screen and before I could SS, dced me altogether.
    What is supposed to happen?: I get the hidden note for the quest.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I noticed the bug in the one time I ran it, but I haven't tested it with other characters/the same character again, but I figure I should just report it here anyway.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:01 AM
    Moderator Post
    Try single clicking it

3. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    Tried single clicking the 2nd time around. The game still crashed, but the item appeared in my inventory when I logged back in. Thanks!

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:01 AM
    Moderator Post
    Going ask you same but can you record it?

5. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    I turned in the quest already, but I can see if I can replicate the bug on another chara that hasn't done the quest yet! I will keep you updated.