1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Game doesnt work

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by fruit2006, Aug 15, 2018.

1. fruit2006

fruit2006 Blue Snail

Jul 18, 2018
    Male
    8:48 AM
    MagiCool7
    I/L Wizard
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video) : when i try to open my game its says that the file have a virus and its deletes the game
    What is supposed to happen?:eek:pen the game
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: when i opened the game
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    10:48 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I just find it funny that the title "Game doesn't work" is classified as LOW!

Assuming you're using Windows 7 or Windows 10, you gotta go into your Windows Defender and find the files it thinks are trojans and un-quarantine them and/or allow them. If you're using a Mac, please wait for someone qualified to speak on Macs.

3. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    1:48 PM
  4. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    1:48 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Sounds like "it" is the problem. You'll probably need to find out what "it " is, and make "it" stop deleting the file. I'm gonna help you out though- since "it" seems to be looking for viruses, it's probably what is known as an "antivirus", made popular by a man named John McAfee in the 1990's. So if you put the two together, it seems as your antivirus is removing Legends because it thinks that is a virus. If I were you, I would tell your antivirus to make an exception for Legends. That way, it'll stop deleting it. Since it won't think that Legends is a virus anymore.

5. OP
    OP
    fruit2006

fruit2006 Blue Snail

Jul 18, 2018
    Male
    8:48 AM
    MagiCool7
    I/L Wizard