1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Game] Forum Story

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Xalvedor, Dec 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    11:50 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    The world exploded into fragments after my egg had a very big crack in it.
    A monkey fell in love with a mangey banana, that killed the crocodile that jumped off the cliff, while I screamed "monkeys, see mapowners please! Send ksers home."
    Meanwhile, at Sleepywood, Thanos theorized that the big and fabulous Horntail will procreate a bit with PinkBean and create the loveless Golem of Lidium.
    His impenetrable armor would protect the Moon dwellers from the legendary Arceus.
    However, after chickens invaded my banana farm it was destroyed leaving mangey bananas.
    Now you may gather new bananas, fleeing the scene in a pair of alligator shoes and think that crocodiles never jump without their eyes opened.
    But your average banana

2. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    5:50 AM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    A monkey fell in love with a mangey banana, that killed the crocodile that jumped off the cliff, while I screamed "monkeys, see mapowners please! Send ksers home."
    Meanwhile, at Sleepywood, Thanos theorized that the big and fabulous Horntail will procreate a bit with PinkBean and create the loveless Golem of Lidium.
    His impenetrable armor would protect the Moon dwellers from the legendary Arceus.
    However, after chickens invaded my banana farm it was destroyed leaving mangey bananas.
    Now you may gather new bananas, fleeing the scene in a pair of alligator shoes and think that crocodiles never jump without their eyes opened.
    But your average banana won't

3. TonyDaquore

TonyDaquore Orange Mushroom

Nov 2, 2017
    Male
    10:50 AM
    TonyDaquore
    Marksman
    DutchLegends
    But your average banana won't be

4. OP
    OP
    Xalvedor

Xalvedor King Slime

Dec 25, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    4:50 PM
    Xalvedor
    Priest
    RotiCanai
    But your average banana won't be underestimated

5. TonyDaquore

TonyDaquore Orange Mushroom

Nov 2, 2017
    Male
    10:50 AM
    TonyDaquore
    Marksman
    DutchLegends
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by

6. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck

7. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    1:50 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys

8. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that

9. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted

10. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the

11. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the players

12. OP
    OP
    Xalvedor

Xalvedor King Slime

Dec 25, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    Xalvedor
    Priest
    RotiCanai
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the players with

13. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the players with five

14. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the players with five mob

15. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the players with five mob of

16. OP
    OP
    Xalvedor

Xalvedor King Slime

Dec 25, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    Xalvedor
    Priest
    RotiCanai
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the players with five mobs of breakdancing

• Like Like x 1
  17. lenny

lenny Slime

Jun 12, 2020
    4:50 AM
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the players with five mobs of breakdancing chihuahua

18. OP
    OP
    Xalvedor

Xalvedor King Slime

Dec 25, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    Xalvedor
    Priest
    RotiCanai
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the players with five mobs of breakdancing chihuahua.
    The

19. Boxy

Boxy Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    But your average banana won't be underestimated by lovestruck monkeys that tilted the players with five mobs of breakdancing chihuahua.
    The Chihuahua

• Like Like x 1
  20. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    The Chihuahua got