1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Game is bugged. Unable to login on specific character, probably missing/duplicate items

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Krisspy, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Krisspy

Krisspy Project Coordinator Staff Member Project Coordinator

Mar 10, 2021
    Female
    9:44 PM
    Krissybear
    Bishop
    In-Game Name:Krissybear
    Issue
    : Traded Items, got wrong items - can't connect
    Details:
    I was sitting with my irl boyfriend and we were both getting leeched from 73-90 and have been trading INT gear back and forth between levels for most of yesterday with no issues.
    Randomly last night the last trade we did bugged out for some reason and some of the items either disappeared or changed into a duplicate of another item. We thought it was a visual bug/error so I decided to log out and log back in. At first, it would not let me log back in as it said it was still logged in. After about 10 minutes it let me back in, but trying to join any channel with my character resulted in it being stuck at the character select screen. There is a momentary stutter of it looking like you're about to get in, but then nothing. It's not frozen, as the animations of the characters walking still plays, and you can move the mouse around and click things, but clicking them does nothing.

Item issues (Duplicate/Missing):

We traded a Yellow Adventure cape +12 int, int raccoon mask, christmas sock (+1 int), a witch hat (dont know name of hand, but had +17 int), and a warm muffler
    I have ended up with two Yellow adventure capes, and no mask now and no longer can log in to the server. It just sticks at select character, cant get in. I was in the middle of a leech so now i'm screwed on that front too. I don't remember if im missing the warm muffler either, I just remember going where is the mask and then relogging to see if the game just glitched and it was actually the mask.
    For missing items:
    • White raccoon mask (+4 or +5 int I think??)
      • obtained from trade
    • Warm Muffler
      • obtained from trade (+3 int)
    • 2x item 3 - stats
      • how you obtained the item
    I can't exactly remember what was lost and what was duplicated, as I wasn't really thinking it was going to be this big an issue.

I created a new character under the same account and that can get in just fine, but if I try to log in to my main character on that account, it stops me from doing anything else, such as logging in on that new test character. I have tried logging out, using different channels, trying a different PC, not using any apple devices, etc. No error or ban message comes up when trying to connect, and my account status on the Maple Legends page shows i am not banned. I have tried this morning and the issue persists, so unsure what exactly is going on here.

Any help please?

I have another forum post under Character Issue, but this may be more of a technical issue? Sorry for duplicate post.

2. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    8:44 PM
    Duckys
    Bishop
    This was fixed by our lovely dev PastaPasta

• Friendly Friendly x 1