1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Game is very blurry/pixelated

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by aphrodite, Apr 8, 2021.

1. aphrodite

aphrodite Blue Snail

Mar 25, 2021
    Female
    7:22 AM
    MiphasGrace
    Fighter
    Hello!
    I've been trying to get my game running with the same problem - I've tried alt + enter, changing my screen resolution, reinstalling, etc. and I keep encountering the same problem. The client will launch with super low resolution and I can log in and play, but it's impossible to read anything. It's not just the background, so it isn't the game resolution setting through system options. My cursor also is trapped inside an invisible box so I can't move it past a point on the bottom of the screen, so I can't access the options, chat, etc by clicking. This is what the problem looks like. Thanks for your help![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    12:22 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    have you tried changing the Legends.ini file to HD0?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    aphrodite

aphrodite Blue Snail

Mar 25, 2021
    Female
    7:22 AM
    MiphasGrace
    Fighter
    Yes, it doesn't seem to actually change anything.

4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    4:22 AM
    When you change anything inside of Legends.ini you would have to do so while the client is closed so that the changes can take effect so for example if you have a client already opened and edited anything in Legends.ini it won't take effect until you've restarted or opened another client.

5. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    12:22 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    ^what vox said.

also it may pay to check your graphic card's display resolution/scaling settings. I know that in the past when this happened to me it turned out that my scaling mode was set to center. I cant promise this will fix it for you but have a look. Your settings may look different depending on your graphic card, and if you dont have a graphic card intel has a graphics control panel you can download that will show you this setting too https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005596/graphics.html.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1