1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Game] Mafia / Town of Salem

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Marty, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    6:54 AM
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    In

2. CloudedMusic

CloudedMusic Orange Mushroom

Apr 5, 2015
    Female
    CloudedMusic
    Magician
  3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

11:54 AM
    Marty can i sign up bbyboo? id like to join the next round

• Like Like x 1
  4. Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    me

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    12:54 PM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Okay, that fills all 15 spots... I'll make the new townsquare soon ish.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Update on Mafia 3 ~

Night 3 (by yours truly ~)

Disclaimer: Anything written in the story shouldn't be taken as hints towards other people's roles or targets. Pronouns, adverbs and descriptions are only used for flavouring purposes and have no value in regards to the game.

This risky life was bound to come to an end soon. I expected it, even… Lurking around the shadows, so close to the mafia’s core, isn’t what I’d see as the easy life, but definitely worth the sacrifice. If my info keeps my town safe, there’s nothing else I could do.

I notice something is off once I get into position to sneak into the mafia’s hideout where I can eavesdrop on them all night. Since I’m up on the roof, I can see most of the town from here, and the view is stunning when you forget that people are dying there for just a second. Once I lay my eyes on NatteHond’s house, I snap back to reality and my resolve intensifies. But before I can get back to my duty, I spot a figure out on the street near Rush’s house, but can’t make out who. The figure seems to enter his house… And a bit later, he leaves. Odd, suspicious.

Meanwhile, in Rush’s house…

It seemed like he was on autopilot. Breaking into Rush’s house, sneaking up the stairs, pulling out his loyal knife. That’s where that autopilot suddenly stops, though. He liked to get up close and personal with his victims. This one was a special one.

Rush was asleep. It’s not like he was a big threat to him, nor was it crucial for his scheme to kill him now. This was a personal vendetta. Some things can’t be forgotten, and what Rush did to him was one of them. But at last, revenge was here…

The killing part was easy. Too easy. Stabbing a knife into a sleeping person isn’t that hard, is it? Rush woke up from the crucifying pain of the knife in his shoulder. As he looked into the eyes of the murderer, he asked: “Why..?”

“Because fuck you.

The feeling of satisfaction, of finally getting revenge, however, was nowhere to be found. The pure hatred and despise for Rush rose to his head. Maybe it was just too easy, stabbing him once. He had to do… more. His frustration and anger spread to his arms, his hands, his fingers… The fingers that embraced the deadly weapon. He pulled it out and, empowered by the anger throughout his body, he stabbed again, and again, and again… He’s dead, but it’s not enough… The serial killer let out a scream of anger as he continued stabbing every inch of Rush’s body… He pulled the remains of his body out of bed, kicking him on his face, his chest, his groin, everywhere his foot could reach, to dishonour him and show him and the world how much he hated his guts. This bastard never deserved this life, the time had come to rob him of it.

… Oh well. Time to get on with this. The mafia seemed a bit weird tonight, as well… I heard them whisper some stuff, but couldn’t make out too much of it except for who the consort was going after. After that, I saw one of them leave and it went quiet. I’m guessing that person went for the kill of tonight? Maybe I should try to find them.

Too bad they came to me instead. With a last feeling of satisfaction, for everything I’ve done for my town, I fall into the murderer’s arms, embracing my death. I’ve accepted it, as long as everyone remembers what I, Jolyne, have done for this town…

AutoassembleAutoassemble CandyCandy CloudedMusicCloudedMusic fryberfryber JolyneJolyne JoyJoy MMopQrsMMopQrs NatteHondNatteHond Number32Number32 PoofcakesPoofcakes PoppiPoppi RushRush RyanRyan SnowSnow SucreSucre YamlinYamlin

7. OP
    OP
    Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    To all those that signed up: This game of Mafia is nearing it's end with 4 townies, 1 mafioso and the serial killer left. After that, I'll start up the next game. :)

8. OP
    OP
    Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
  9. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    5:54 AM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    7:54 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    JolyneJolyne won the game, best spy ever :D

• Like Like x 4
  11. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    ez 2/2

12. OP
    OP
    Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
  13. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    J>
    Would be great with Medium/Janitor :p
    VAMPIRES! OnionSpark

14. Martin

Martin Selkie Jr.

May 6, 2015
    Retired legendary player
    im in for next rond =)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    Im in Kreygasm

16. Lyn00

Lyn00 Capt. Latanica

Sep 4, 2015
    Female
    Taiwan,Taipei
    6:54 PM
    Natto
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    Meee

17. Poppi

Poppi Capt. Latanica

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Shiba
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    Im in!

18. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    5:54 AM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    SnowSnow Vampires are stupid, Medium can receive leaked info (although maybe Marty can make sure they don't), Janitor could be the slight buff to Mafia that Marty wanted.

19. Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    Me

20. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    Oh well, I can't play next round, real life duties... But If you allow me I'd like to be in the Townsquare convo, I'll stay quiet ofc ;)