1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Game not launching

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by sooyaaa, May 16, 2021.

1. sooyaaa

sooyaaa Red Snail

Jan 18, 2021
    3:59 AM
    sooyaaa95
    Bishop
    Fiore
    I've been experiencing crashes so I decided to download the March 29 2020 hotfix patch. However after patching I am unable to launch the game. Tried restarting the computer but it doesn't work.

2. YT

YT Snail

Jun 25, 2021
    3:59 AM
    Itscold
    Beginner
    noguild
    Hi there

I installed the game and have unable my firewall. I came across this error . Attached file is the error.
    Please advise. Thanks.

Attached Files:

3. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    12:59 PM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Disabling your firewall is a bad thing to do, have you tried to re-install the game and add the games folder into the anti-virus exceptions?

If another error pops up click on More Info then click on Run Anyway and you should be good to go.