1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for MAC Getting Legends to Run On High Sierra

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Ziren, Nov 20, 2017.

1. qqzym123

qqzym123 Blue Snail

Nov 30, 2017
    Female
    10:49 AM
    magge
    Hunter
    is multi-clienting still not working on high sierra?

2. Lonzo

Lonzo King Slime

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    5:49 PM
    Lonzo
    ^

3. doffengronn

doffengronn Snail

Feb 13, 2018
    Male
    10:49 PM
    Kjell
    Thief, I/L Wizard
    N/A
    I'm having trouble verifying the client, even though I checked of App Store and identified developers. I've tried verifying 8 times from the download folder and 1 time from the desktop. After a while of running the XProtectService, it goes up to 300%+ (usually stays at 98-100%) and stops the verification and says it's from an unidentified developer. My CPU Time was 33:48.10. Any tips on how to fix this problem would be much appreciated. :)

EDIT: Managed to fix it. Didn't know I had to manually "accept it".

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  4. Aqua

Aqua Red Snail

Jan 10, 2018
    Female
    Cloud9
    5:49 AM
    I/L Wizard
    You can multi-client on High Sierra, you would have to create a duplicate of MapleLegends, it should come up as "MapleLegends copy". Open MapleLegends (original) and MapleLegends copy and voila. Two clients are open.
    Rinse and repeat depending on how well your Mac will run with multiple MapleLegends opened.

5. Jamie

Jamie Cookie Monster Retired Staff

Nov 11, 2016
    Hi guys~ so don't know why so many people can't multi client with High Sierra, but I've had no issues so I thought I'd share my settings, and maybe that'll work for you.

OS Version 10.13.4
    Screen Options are the same across clients
    [​IMG]
    Client #1 Wineskin Settings
    [​IMG]
    Client #2 Settings
    [​IMG]

Only difference is the engine used, and make sure your wrapper is up to date as well.

Basically I used the default settings from the download, but changed the engines to the newest ones and checked Use Mac Driver so that in the dock there's only one icon per client.

6. Dooc

Dooc Red Snail

Jan 19, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Dooc/Kooc/Cooc
    I'll just keep clicking "Remind Me Tomorrow"

7. Dachky

Dachky Blue Snail

Feb 19, 2019
    Male
    Dachky
    Assassin, Thief
    Hi. Is there a solution to playing fullscreen without the wave-like distortions?

8. Stoneshock

Stoneshock Red Snail

Jul 10, 2018
    Stoneshock
    I/L Arch Mage, Thief
    Did you update the wrapper or refreshed it?