1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost Flame Katana bugged

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Conjuring, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Conjuring

Conjuring Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    8:32 PM
    []

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    11:32 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I think it looks awesome when seated! =o)

3. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    7:32 PM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    I havent checked yet, but i would make sense that its behaviour is the same as the regular flaming katana. (I think this one stays horizontal while sitting for example)

I will update when i get to check this, but thank you for reporting! SlimeGrin

4. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    7:32 PM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Ok, this will be fixed next patch. thank you for the report! SlimeGrin

• Great Work Great Work x 1