1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

gm events

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Zega, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Zega

Zega Slime

Feb 3, 2018
    Male
    2:02 AM
    Zega
    Brawler
    Horny
    can we get a schedule on events? when you offer rewards to players that are hard to come by like ap resets its unfair to give that advantage to only people who happen to be on at that time, this is one of the reasons why this server is losing popularity because a lot of events and other things don't follow a time schedule and is unfair to casual players to not give them the same benefits as everyone

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

6:02 AM
    What events are you talking about?
    Small GM events dont give AP resets, you win NX only if you manage to get top 3. The rest of the players get Scrolls of Secrets. These GM events happen quite rarely at random times and its usually for fun, like the GM buffs - not meant to be scheduled as a regular thing (if it becomes regular and timed it loses its value/fun)

There are many regular events such as christmas, anniversary, summer, etc that reward players for weeks - most of which give AP resets or other valuable items

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:02 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Well I think he meant you get nx that can be used to purchase ap resets because you can also use it to gift your other characters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Zega

Zega Slime

Feb 3, 2018
    Male
    2:02 AM
    Zega
    Brawler
    Horny
    yes thank you, guess that wasn't apparent, my fault

5. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    3:02 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    I don't really see what is unfair here.
    GM events are a given, not an obligation since this server is managed by volunteers who have their own time outside of this game, not salaried workers who are paid to be online.

And really, i personally like to say that you have no right to say that this server is losing popularity when you're barely 2 weeks in to this server.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

6:02 AM
    hes been on this server longer than 2 weeks XD he joined forums a lot later
    can we stop using this BS "you havent been here long enough" argument lmao

i know, thats why i said only the top 3 people get nx and thats 1-3 ap resets max lmfao

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    3:02 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    I would disagree regardless that unless he's been here long enough to see the player trend, he has neither the data or credibility to make such a statement although i understand that this is a digression from the main topic.
    [​IMG]

But i stand by my previous point that the staff should have no obligation towards the said topic of events. OnionF2

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:02 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    11:02 PM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    That's exactly what I was going to say...but I typed too slow MapleF3

Also, I totally agree on this. I am tired of seeing people use this argument to others who might seem to be new. You don't know their backgrounds and what they are capable of MapleF7

10. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:02 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Have nerver joined a single event, exp and meso waste OnionMuhaOnionMuhaOnionMuha

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1