1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

GM Hosted Events

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pepper, Feb 23, 2021.

1. neronero

neronero Blue Snail

Jan 8, 2021
    10:30 AM
    When I played on the other server
    People used bunch mules to join the event(using VPN to spoof) to get more rewards
    So GMs over there made it random + limited time join + limited number of spaces

I thought ML was following that example.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    I don't believe you can buy something using NX from two different sources (ie use 700 from event and 2400 from vote). Still, even if I'm wrong and you actually can, you can just make a mule on the same account as the washing character.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    It wasn't about the NX, I like the opportunity to participate. This thread is supposed to be suggestions to staff to help others who also want to participate but end up running out of time.

Your suggestion unfortunately isn't helpful. I logged on another account and changed maps and it already started. This would be the same if I had used a mule. This also doesn't help provide a suggestion to the staff on ways to try to improve the GM event experience.

• Agree Agree x 3