1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Temple and Ravana tweaks

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Fraiche, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Fraiche

Fraiche Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2017
    Straya
    2:28 AM
    Monobrow, Sheathe, Kasie, Fraiche
    F/P Arch Mage
    Uchiha
    I'd like to make a couple of suggestions for the future Golden Temple content and the boss Ravana.

1) Change Ravana Helm's stats
    https://bbb.hidden-street.net/eq/hat/ravana-helmet

Suggested changes:
    -Buff: hp/mp + 400, wep/magic def +200, accuracy +30, avoid +30, speed +20 and jump +10
    -Nerf: str, dex, int, luk to +1 all
    Reason: Ravana helm is basically just another Zhelm/Scar/Targa hat and I don't think we need another on this server. I suggest making Ravana helm an alternative to Zhelm/Scar/Targa hat for those that want a bit more survivability and mobility, in exchange for damage. More specifically, this change can help people prepare for Pink Bean in the future. Furthermore, buffing speed and jump can also help melee attackers grind better in large maps like TOT.

2) Make Golden Temple content lvl 100-130
    Suggested changes:
    I don't remember if Golden Temple have a PQ, but if it does, I think it should be a lvl 100-135 content. Ravana should also be around that level range, with HP buffed to around 100m.
    Reason:
    I've always felt Ravana was too easy of a boss in GMS, considering it's helm has stats equal/better to Zhelm. Also there is already enough party play content pre lvl 100. From lvl 100-135, there seems to be a huge gap where there aren't any rewarding party play content until you reach 135 for Zakum. Catering the content to this level range just feels right

• Creative Creative x 2
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:28 PM
    Moderator Post
    We won't have GMS' version of Golden Temple. We will have the original, unnerved version. I believe the boss is 125, instead of 50 at GMS.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    1:28 PM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    As I see in the link you re posting on, the RH have just 7 UPS and ZH have 10 UPS, certainly by the look, that characteristic still makes the ZH better than RH.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    9:28 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Didn't feel like starting another thread over a small thing but I'm not sure where else to post it, but it would be cool to have Golden Nescheres and maybe Casa Crows drop from Ravana. Currently he only drops the Bowmaster's versions of those weapons. It's rather difficult farming crossbows historically so another mob dropping them would be welcome.

Golden Nescheres can't be used to craft either, same as the Golden Nisrock, so it's mostly as a way to balance availability between bows and crossbows.

• Agree Agree x 4