1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Day to Legends.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by WalesNote, Apr 29, 2018.

1. WalesNote

WalesNote Slime

Apr 29, 2018
    Male
    UK
    5:21 PM
    -
    From UK (where it rains a lot) and looking forward to Maplestory 2. Tried to go back to the official server for Maplestory, but the first and last things I've said so far is 'eh'.

I've played Royals before. Made many characters, there. Would say it's a bit too easy, and I think Legends has more of the nostalgia stuff than they do from what I have read and seen.

At 25 I am no longer always feeling young. Looking to go back to university sometime when I get the money to do so. I'm autistic, so I commonly end up getting the hard route to do things, so let's see how hard I find this one.

Want to main an archer, but don't think I'll bother with HP washing, might not even get that far, so you know. Could just remake it later when I get the funds and stuff.

So, Hi.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    12:21 PM
    Good Luck!
    Did you get into the Beta for MS2?

3. OP
    OP
    WalesNote

WalesNote Slime

Apr 29, 2018
    Male
    UK
    5:21 PM
    -
    Yes, I did. Forum name is UpsilonGreen, friend.

4. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    9:21 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Man! So jelly~ I woke up at 5am today to try to be one of the first 10,000 people to complete the road map to secure that beta invite. Hopefully I got it MapleF12