1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

GPQ buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bar Shavit, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Bar Shavit

Bar Shavit Red Snail

Oct 9, 2019
    Male
    5:45 AM
    Hello,

GPQ is the only source for several books.
    Unfortunately, in the current balance people doesn't have a reason to run it.
    The only reason is for fun, but you can do another fun things that will benefit you more.

I think making GPQ to more like APQ will be great. A PQ that people do to earn money (and not for exp).
    To do that, I think bonus stage should drop heartstoppers, and increase the drop rate of the books.
    It will help who needs the books alot.
    Also, it will give another way to earn consistent meso without leeching.
    Increasing the using of heartstoppers will be nice too.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    7:45 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    From the scrolls that drop GPQ is actually ~3-5mil per hour if you're doing it somewhat efficiently. Add in the skillbooks that sell slowly and you're probably looking at close to 10mil+ per hour by GPQing.

The PQ is rewarding, you just have to be somewhat efficient in doing it. Gotta keep times down by organizing, assigning jobs to people, and communicating. In all you only need 3-4 people to run it with a few key mules added in.

If you don't think it's worth doing then you're probably bringing along 8 people and taking 30 minutes to complete, in which you'd be correct, it's not worth running like that. But for a few mid-levels who know what they're doing there is decent money and reputation on the line.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Bar Shavit

Bar Shavit Red Snail

Oct 9, 2019
    Male
    5:45 AM
    You are probably right, but still it isn't a common pq or not even close (gms can check statistics).
    There is a reason for it.

4. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    7:45 PM
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    I think the reason many people dont GPQ is the requirement in having a <30 go through that has to kill things and do multiple jump quests

i think the rewards are good at the moment:
    GPQ has nx drops. I can average around 500nx per run. The skillbooks themselves sell for good money too, on top of other scrolls like oa int.

Unlike APQ, you are able to run GPQ unlimited number of times a day. i think that would make balancing quite difficult, seeing how you can (spidron) complete it in 15 minutes