1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Paint Brush Purchase Location(s)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by boldaslove, Jan 20, 2021.

1. boldaslove

boldaslove Dark Stone Golem

Jul 19, 2015
    6:49 AM
    BoldAsLove
    I/L Wizard
    Synergy
    Hi it's Bold here and my never-ending crusade to prevent mages from adding luk continues..
    Well, a quick story first...

Once upon a time, I had 42 luk. Then, someone showed me elemental weapons. After, I think around 16x or so? I reset my 42luk to 1hko petri and the rest is history.

Anyway, one thing that might help new players is adding the Green Paint Brush to the Ellinia store and putting it somewhere near the top of the list so new players see and have access to their first lukless weapon. There's also a more extreme solultion which would be removing luk requirements from most / a select few weapons or doing a full luk/lukless split between Wands (lukless) and Staffs (always require luk) but that could end up being confusing.

My proposal is:
    Add Green Paint Brush to the Ellinia weapon store and put it somewhere near the top of the list for new players to see to get their wheels turning about their new lukless journey. This would be in comparison to new players not finding one where it is typically found which is through the world tour npc, maps away, inside of a market through a portal that even for me is sometimes difficult to find.

Thanks for hearing me out and GL to new mages.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1