1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

GreenMan ~~~! My Adventure Begun !

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by GreenWin, Jul 18, 2020.

1. GreenWin

GreenWin Blue Snail

Jul 18, 2020
    Male
    10:07 AM
    GreenWin
    Beginner
    hello all im Green
    GreenWin or GreenMan ! call me just Green =) im 30year old and my real name is Paul and im from Europe ( Poland )
    im old maple player that started adventure at Maple Global server like +/- 12 years a go later i moved to EU Server bycouse of the migrate
    i had really pro geared Angelic Buster 200lvl i had like+/- 200% stat bonus from potentials
    it wast at those times maple when they released Legendary potentials i dont member the exactly year of it
    (angelic buster was my last character so the most well geared)
    i had also NL like 180lvl
    Bishop around 168lvl
    Mercedes like 180lvl
    Dragon Knight like 110lvl (that was my first character on global so the oldest one and that was those time when tiger was top1 lvl player and he had like 150lvl and no one was lvl 200 yet )

i was proffesional mercher so i had meso for fund that all characters =)
    but best profit gave me this :
    i had around 150 accounts 30lvl+ so i recived like 150 gaha every free gaha event
    and every free cube event like 150 cubes =)
    i was really proffesional player at EU but sadly in the end i chose to stop mapling and later i lose my account by some stupid thing :(
    that's my history ! :)
    my New Maple Adventure started at Private Servers like 3years a go i played almost all PW servers that exist and i hope this time i stay forever on Maple Legends =)
    Seeeya in game ! ~~~ Cheers and Peace ! <3 Be nice ! Be True Mapler !

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. robert8

robert8 Mushmom

Oct 17, 2018
    Male
    UK
    9:07 AM
    Robert8
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
  3. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    10:07 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Hello, welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy your stay.