1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

GTOP Voting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FCOArlo, Aug 8, 2020.

1. FCOArlo

FCOArlo Master Chronos

Apr 25, 2020
    USA
    2:58 PM
    Wyman | Salladhor
    Dark Knight
    Katsu
    Hi everyone, me and my wife play some the same household. We've never had any issues with both of us voting on GTOP or voting w/ multiple accounts. Lately, we've only been able to vote on 1 account and all others say we already voted on GTOP. How do you guys vote on multiple accounts?

2. PandaOnPanda

PandaOnPanda Timer

Jun 29, 2019
    2:58 PM
    PandaOn___
    Paladin, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    Homies
    To vote for multiple accounts, you'll have to use phone data as you need a "new and unique" connection for each time you try to vote. The process is this on mobile:

Vote without WiFi enabled in one browser, airplane mode for 10 seconds, go to new browser on your phone, Vote again, Rinse and repeat

This will let you vote for lot of different accounts. Going to airplane mode for a little will force your carrier to give you a new IP address on your phone which is why it works. You need to use a new browser for each vote as GTOP will take a digital fingerprint of each person who voted which includes information about the browser you are using, so to change the fingerprint to make you look like a new person, you must use a different browser (there are a couple other things you can do but this is one of the simpler ones)

If you want more detail about it you can check out this old thread I made: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/gtop-workarounds.28297/

gives a couple other suggestions to try to fool GTOP's voting validation

• Like Like x 1