1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for Windows [Guide]Full screen windowed borderless on all maplelegends clients

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Adam1, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Adam1

Adam1 Blue Snail

Nov 13, 2017
    Male
    4:49 AM
    Hermit
    This is what it looks like when I play maplestory:
    [​IMG]
    (The middle picture is cropped because that monitor is bigger than the other two.)

That's 3 different clients full screened across 3 different monitors

I use a program called ShiftWindow that allows you to resize maplestory clients to anything. You can have it be 100x100, or perfectly fullscreen, and it turns the client into a fullscreen windowed borderless application. It is extremely useful for me since I have 3 monitors, because I can select each different client, and snap it to a monitor.

It also has no effect on the UI. All the buttons stay the same, and the resized screen changes the size of the buttons, so you don't have to change the way you click on buttons or npcs or whatever.

The program is called Shift Window and the website is: http://grismar.net/shiftwindow/

I realize it's a small program and seems sketchy, but I've been using this program for over 3 years without any problems. If enough people are interested in this, I will add more about how to use it, but I think it won't be necessary cause it's pretty simple to use.

I hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lyff

Lyff Dark Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2017
    Female
    England
    12:49 PM
    Lyff
    Buccaneer
    Muse
    We have Legends+ though D:

3. OP
    OP
    Adam1

Adam1 Blue Snail

Nov 13, 2017
    Male
    Hermit
    True which I do use, but you can only use that to open one client. This is for multi client fullscreening.

4. Lyff

Lyff Dark Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2017
    Female
    England
    12:49 PM
    Lyff
    Buccaneer
    Muse
    I use it for multi client and fullscreen

5. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    1:49 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Problem with legends+ is that it fools your PC in thinking the program is not full screen when it is, fucking up out-of-window mouse movements

6. hinsj985

hinsj985 Red Snail

Dec 18, 2018
    nah
    Beginner
    nah
    i for one would be interested in how to auto-stretch ML properly with this program as I can alter it through shift-window but it's turning out shit