1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Halloween Event 2022 Cosmetics Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Keilianus, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    8:02 AM
    I made a guide for the Halloween Event 2022 cosmetics. A couple of notes:

1. I tried to show each individual cosmetic as clearly as possible. Drawing from the last anniversary/summer event guide, I decided to break up this guide into two sections based on the preference of the viewer. The first has cosmetics grouped together in larger images and the second has more zoomed in images for each individual set.

2. I do not currently have the pets, label/chat rings, and chairs images up. I will get to that as I acquire the items, but if anyone would like to donate screenshots, I will be more than happy to include it in the master post. Otherwise, I hope to get it up in a few days.

Anyway, here are this event's cosmetics (I'm super excited about gender unlocked outfits!!). If there are any issues, or if you want to see something specific, please let me know. I will do my best to update ASAP, but honestly, my brain is a little fried after making this post, so please give me a day or two if possible.

HalloweenML HALLOWEEN 2022 COSMETICS HalloweenML

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hair (top to bottom): Forest Wind Hair, Kid's Wave Hair, Long Hair with Blunt Bangs, Duchess Hair, Huggable Locks, and Horn Twin Hair
    Faces (left to right): Eventful Face, Starry Summer Night Face, Cobalt Filigree Face, Apricot Blush Face, Soft Face, and Button Doll Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hairs (top to bottom): Toth Hair, Randy Hair, Mystic Bobbed Hair, Executor Hair, Beast Hair, and Beastly Hair
    Faces (left to right): Grudge Face, Starry Summer Night Face, Cobalt Filigree Face, Apricot Blush Face, Soft Face, and Button Doll Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Eventful Face, Starry Summer Night Face, Cobalt Filigree Face, Apricot Blush Face, Soft Face, and Button Doll Face
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Grudge Face, Starry Summer Night Face, Cobalt Filigree Face, Apricot Blush Face, Soft Face, and Button Doll Face
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Eventful Face, Starry Summer Night Face, Cobalt Filigree Face, Apricot Blush Face, Soft Face, and Button Doll Face
    [​IMG]

M FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Grudge Face, Starry Summer Night Face, Cobalt Filigree Face, Apricot Blush Face, Soft Face, and Button Doll Face
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. From left to right, each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon, and with a 2-handed weapon. In the leftmost sprite, the M and F characters are wearing the different overalls that come with the set, and they switch for the middle and right sprites.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It seems that the Three Bat Brothers cape doesn't have an animation climbing up rope, but it has a cute sit animation.
    [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT: TAKE ME TOO! HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE COSMSETICS POOL DUE TO OVERLAP WITH A PREVIOUS COMMUNITY EVENT. IT WILL NOT BE REDEEMABLE THIS EVENT
    [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT: TAKE ME TOO! HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE COSMSETICS POOL DUE TO OVERLAP WITH A PREVIOUS COMMUNITY EVENT. IT WILL NOT BE REDEEMABLE THIS EVENT[​IMG]
    Some single cosmetics are basically parts of a set, so I've compiled them here. Let me know if there are any other pairs!
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

Thank you so much PikaqiuPikaqiu for providing an image for this chat set!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS
    TBD

CHAIRS

I will be posting chairs as I get them, but for now, I'll post placeholder images pulled from online. I will change the graphics as I get them in game because I can't guarantee that ML implemented them exactly the way GMS did (though that should be the case with recent chair changes).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HalloweenML INVIDIDUAL COSMETIC IMAGES HalloweenML

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right): Eventful Face, Starry Summer Night Face, Cobalt Filigree Face, Apricot Blush Face, Soft Face, and Button Doll Face
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right): Grudge Face, Starry Summer Night Face, Cobalt Filigree Face, Apricot Blush Face, Soft Face, and Button Doll Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. From left to right, each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon, and with a 2-handed weapon. In the leftmost sprite, the M and F characters are wearing the different overalls that come with the set, and they switch for the middle and right sprites.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    upload_2022-11-7_23-37-29.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IMPORTANT: TAKE ME TOO! HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE COSMSETICS POOL DUE TO OVERLAP WITH A PREVIOUS COMMUNITY EVENT. IT WILL NOT BE REDEEMABLE THIS EVENT[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

Thank you so much PikaqiuPikaqiu for providing an image for this chat set!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS
    TBD

CHAIRS

I will be posting chairs as I get them, but for now, I'll post placeholder images pulled from online. I will change the graphics as I get them in game because I can't guarantee that ML implemented them exactly the way GMS did (though that should be the case with recent chair changes).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 17
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    8:02 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    Ty for this I appreciate

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    5:02 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Reposting here from discord for info purposes:

It's come to our attention that the cosmetic equip "Take Me Too!" was already released a few years ago as an exclusive cosmetic award for a previous community event.

It has been removed from the points redemption list, and it will be removed from players inventories during the next maintenance. Points will automatically be refunded.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

4. Carousel

Carousel Slime

Nov 27, 2021
    Kyou
    Thank you for putting the work in

• Like Like x 1
  5. 8TEEN

8TEEN Pink Teddy

Apr 28, 2020
    Female
    Macbeth, Viona, Torrie, Wilson
    Paladin, Bishop, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    I punched in my login ID and PW on mobile just to say -
    I appreciate how thorough and thoughtful this cosmetic guide is :)

Thank you!!!

-

Special Areas to mention:
    • Contact lenses colour and Face Expressions were included and much appreciated for!
    • 3 poses included - no weap, with weap, and even for 2 handed characters (some love for the minority!)
    • Capes preview included 2 poses - Front & back of character

Suggestions to be the ultimate best 11/10 cosmetics guide:
    1. Cosmetic Sets -
    Group by NX sets, standing & jumping ones
    instead of another category with jump

2. NX previews such as
    • weapons
    • capes
    • even chairs if possible
    could be featured as gifs to replace multiple static images

It’s an amazing guide overall, thank you again!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. grieve

grieve Slime

Jun 21, 2020
    Female
    Bishop
    luv this, ty for ur hard work!! :heart:
    if u want, heres the haunt bundle:
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. GodDaddy

GodDaddy Slime

Nov 16, 2017
    Female
    imHis
    Thief
    Scarlet
    Wow, this is so incredibly helpful! Thank you for putting this guide together! Best guide ever!!

8. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    How did you preview the doll face expressions? I tried maplesim but it doesn't show anything for the facial expressions.

9. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    So some faces in maples im don't have all the expressions loaded in. What I actually did for the guide was look up the face in maplestory.wiki and then copy-paste the faces into my image. You can find the button doll face expressions here: https://maplestory.wiki/GMS/234/item/53007

The other faces that I needed to do this process for (both M and F) were the Apricot Blush Face (https://maplestory.wiki/GMS/234/item/50036) and Soft Face (https://maplestory.wiki/GMS/234/item/50055). All links posted here are the M faces, but the expressions for the F faces are almost identical.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    Sorry for the delay on this; I'll be posting pets and labels tonight!

11. Pikaqiu

Pikaqiu Blue Snail

Nov 6, 2022
    Female
    Pikaqiu
    Bishop
    Humble
    Thank you for your guide! It's really helpful and on point!

Here's an example of the ring that I have redeemed; Black Hat Chat Ring and Black Hat Label Ring
    upload_2022-11-14_8-57-54.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. ozoatas

ozoatas Slime

Feb 24, 2021
    Male
    9:02 AM
    Ja1zeratt
    Bowmaster
    Rise
    how I get this effect from demon bag?

13. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Some of the newer capes have really fancy effects that don't translate over to v62, so if some effects are missing that probably is why :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1