1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Major Bosses & HP Required

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Nise, Jul 30, 2021.

1. mard

mard Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2021
    Male
    5:20 AM
    As it is currently, you would need about 12k HP without HB as a BM for PB.

2. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    12:20 PM
    Beginner
    Okay, so it's not avoidable consistently? or are people just not bringing players with less than 12k because its more work?

3. mard

mard Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2021
    Male
    5:20 AM
    As a BM it's not practical to avoid the big bang while doing damage, but I have seen NLs and sairs survive at body with less than 12k HP.

4. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    12:20 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Thats basically only doable as a NL or maybe sair tbh. Whenever pb faces left (which it will do because the agro is imperfect) it can smash you with his high dmg. You won’t have enough time to simply walk out of range. Gotta flash jump.

EDIT: I now see mard already answered. The forums have the tendency to not show the latest few posts on my phone..

5. Laserbam

Laserbam Slime

Apr 18, 2016
    3:20 AM
    will this be updated with nt2 bosses